Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  76
Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such a pretty afghan. Beautiful work and colors. Thanks for the share! - janine

2. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work!!! love the colors...

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice, I love the colors. I have watched the videos a few times on this stitch, but haven't do it yet.
    How did you like working with this stitch?

Thanks for the pic.
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Judi Gums, I found it very repetative but actually pretty simple. Its all back post half trebles and full trebels.You gather the first half of the " group" using half trebles( like a popcorn type of stitch )on the first round and on the next round you do a group of trebels in the top of the half treble gathered group. Kat

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley, I found the pattern through this site back in november. The pattern can be found on the Red Heart Yarn | Yarn, Knitting Patterns, Crochet Patterns site and is called Catherine's Wheel Throw. Its in the afgan section I believe . It's shown as a intermediate pattern but it isn't hard. I didn't downlode it at the time. I just printed it off so I can't give you a direct attachment. Thank you, Kat

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Katatonic View Post
    Hi Shelley, I found the pattern through this site back in november. The pattern can be found on the Red Heart Yarn | Yarn, Knitting Patterns, Crochet Patterns site and is called Catherine's Wheel Throw. Its in the afgan section I believe . It's shown as a intermediate pattern but it isn't hard. I didn't downlode it at the time. I just printed it off so I can't give you a direct attachment. Thank you, Kat
    Hi Kat
    I searched the red heart website for the name of that pattern but it keeps saying no results found. If you have the pattern handly, most red heart patterns have a project number (example: LW3311( if you could post that number I may be able to find it.

thanks
    Kathleen

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it's finally finished

Search | Red Heart This is the link for the Catherine's Wheel Throw that I used. The pattern was still on the redheart site. It's alot of fun planning the colours This link does work and will take you directly to the pattern.
    Last edited by Katatonic; 02-23-2013 at 11:28 PM. Reason: additional information

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kathleen, the pattern no. is LW2058. I just tried to post the link and it may be that I can't do a direct link on this site because if you look at the next post where Itried to do it it just shows search/redheart.Hope you find it ok, Kat

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Katatonic View Post
    Hi Kathleen, the pattern no. is LW2058. I just tried to post the link and it may be that I can't do a direct link on this site because if you look at the next post where Itried to do it it just shows search/redheart.Hope you find it ok, Kat
    Thank you so much. I located it and downloaded it...

Post Thanks / Like
    wow that is beautiful, i love the color's never seen a afghan like that , what stitch is it made in , and does it have a pattern? And thanks for sharing . Happy crocheting donna