Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  69
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Shawl I made

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the shawl and of couse Maggie Mae, too. Good job!

2. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think I can post the pattern for the shawl. I'll have to look at it, it probably has a copyright since it was created by the lady I purchased it from.

Hey y'all just want you to know my house isn't usually that "messy" looking, stuff stacked everywhere, new curtain rods leaning against the wall. I recently moved I downsized since my boys moved out. Moved into a little house out in the country, it's my "country cottage." I have so many ideas to make it nice and cozy. It's hard finding the time, working full-time and in the car 1-1/2 hours a day driving back and forth. It'll get there, I just have to be patient.

Yea my little Mae Mae, poor little girl just turned 3. She was born without a tail and her teeth are falling out. I took her to my vet last week, she's fine, just losing her teeth like a lot of other small doggies. Even with no tail she still "wags" she's got her little shimmy-shimmy she does wiggling her whole body. She's so clingy, I think she'd love it if I carried her around in a snugli all day.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly love the shawl and the cute little puppy. I had to laugh when I seen the puppy in the middle of the shawl, my 3 puppers do that to me all the time. I lay something down on the floor and they have to sit right in the middle of it lol
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing your shawl w/ us...it's beautiful....yes, a vacuum is a must w/ rugs...I have small version of a bigger Eureka, yellow one and it works GREAT.....still made by Eureka, but man am I glad we have it. happy crocheting.

6. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Shawl is beautiful! I know what you mean about vacuum cleaners! Have a short life span when you have dogs!!!!

8. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    very pretty I like it it looks very dressy
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

10. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such a beautiful shawl! Love it! Cute little dog!!!

12. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice!

14. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is the shawl made with size 10 cotton thread have you ever worked with omega crystal thread it is amazing very light weight and vesatile I buy mkme from matianeedlecraft she had a store on ebay a lot of colors to chose from it washes well and drys in the dryer doesn't shrink sometimes I double it doesn't weight you down like cotton. I would even send you a sample if you would like
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

16. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Your shawl is gorgeous! I think you did a fantastic job on it and your little Maggie May is just adorable!! Isn't that cute how our pooters need to be in the middle of whatever we are doing? LOLOL Silly little noodle butts, LOLOL