Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  47
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    what a herd of lovely crochet creatures!!! thanks for the butterfly pattern i love it!

2. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Your husband is just a big kid like mine. Glad to see he appreciates your talent! I am going to make a couple butterflies for my granddaughter's room at her father's. She loves pink. Thank you, thank you. Judy

4. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you soooo very much!!!!

6. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aww...I am just now seeing these - they are just adorable!!

8. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh they're all so adorable! Great job!!!

Regarding the elephant and Alabama... Alabama is the "Crimson Tide" as in a stormy ocean tide rolling in... The elephant is symbolic of a heard of elephants rumbling and roaring towards you... in a "tide" like big strong ocean waves crashing in. I happen to live in Alabama LOL. Crimson refers to their school colors which are dark red and white.

My oldest son is a senior at Auburn - there's a HUGE rivalry between Alabama and Auburn. While Alabama fans like to say "Roll Tide" those of us who are major Auburn fans yell "War Eagle!" BTW War Eagle comes from the fact that Auburn has a veterinary school which has an awesome bald eagle rescue. At the beginning of every Auburn football game they release a bald eagle that flies in a big circle around the entire stadium, and then lands back on its handler's arm. Yea!!

Shelley

10. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Go Auburn!!!!!!!!! We liked that when they released that bald eagle! It was cool!

Judy

12. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!!! Like how many times do I say giggle giggle! They look so awesome that they really do bring me a smile and I can understand why he would want to keep them close!

14. Likes Landon liked this post

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been looking for an animal to make for my youngest granddaughter but no luck until today! The toucan and anteater are sooooo adorable! Would you share the patterns? She is so different from her brothers, by 17 yrs, I wanted something special for her. Does your hubby really steal them from you or are you allowing him to have them? ha!ha! I have one of those too. Love your work, Anita

Post Thanks / Like
    YES the hubby really steals them. the elephant was for my son I had to make a second one so i could give it to my son the lion was to be given to a baby I had to make a second one so i could give it to the baby. the Dragon I made it for a son and I am currently making another one cuz hubby put it in his zoo. the Panda was for me and I had barely got it done went to the bathroom came back, panda was in hubbies zoo and already had a name. The Owl was to go to Kansas to a friend of my moms I had to make another one of those too. THe monkey was for my other son I had to make another one of those too. the only animals that make it out of the house (not with out some complaining was ones that was made my step daughter) and a few That i had to tell him absolutely not for the zoo for presents but i have a list of those that i had to promise to make for him. My step son stole his back from his dad I made him a doggie and he found out that dad had put it in the zoo. He drove over and took it and hid it in his car. not sure which one you mean by anteater

All the animal that I have made are from books I will message you the books they are from
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

17. Likes Landon liked this post

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the first picture, it is on the right at the front of the table. On the second picture it is in the front with part of his nose cut off. Would love it and/or the toucan. Email is aeaston62@yahoo.com. Thanks

19. Likes Landon liked this post