Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

Toddler pinafore

Hello,

I made this for my little one she loves pink. I used left over yarn I had on hand and had enough to made the same for her Barbie doll they will match. It is just a top that the back is opened and she can wear it with shorts.

Toddler pinafore-pinafore-ties-jpg

Toddler pinafore-pinafore-front-flower-jpg

2. Likes kl1000, Sweet Sue, Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is beautiful
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Thanks spoula thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa,
    Thank you so much.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job Spoula

7. Thanks spoula thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is hopelessly cute! Thanks for showing us. Where's the matching one for Barbie?

9. Thanks spoula thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing your latest creation. It is darling. That is certainly a feminine little top. How special it must be to have such wonderful treasures from you. Too bad they outgrow them so fast.

11. Thanks spoula thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Me Too. Hope you are doing well.

I didn't think to take a picture of the Barbie pinafore. I made the matching Barbie pinafore for my little one to help her learn how to tie bows. I'll post it later for you.

Barbie is hard to make things for as she keeps slipping when I try to measure her. She does not come with panties so I need to make more of those. I have a lot of different color thread so I can make some cute underclothes. Today I am trying to make a pair of white shorts to go with the pinafore. Just trying to stay busy and what better way then to use up left over yarn and make your little one happy. I am staying inside the house as the pollen is so bad when the wind blows it looks like a dust storm.
    Stay safe,
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet Sue, Thanks, My little one loves clothes and she is the one that loves to play with my crochet hooks and wants to help me. Her little fingers are too small but she tries. Most of what I make for her she has to grow into it as she is really tiny for her age.

The top is crocheted tightly with the Trinity stitch. It looks like a star stitch but uses 3 stitches less so the top is a tight crochet so the skin does not show. The skirt part is shells and will let the air in so it is good for our weather as spring is here and hot weather just around the corner.

Stay safe,

Spoula