Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Lap Afghan

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, I have been worried about you as I have not seen you on the forum for awhile. I hope you and your family are doing well. Great advice and that is what I started out doing and messed that up then tried to just pull out the rows to the dropped stitches and then that got messed up. My yarn started to get in knots and I could not pull out the rows nicely. I lost count of the number of stitches in the rows and just ended up pulling out all the rows to the row just above the underarm bind off. I worked on it this morning while my Thanksgiving dinner was cooking and I am back to where I was yesterday when all this happened. I will pick it up tomorrow and finish it. I hope I don't have any trouble with the front those are cable stitches. I like crochet so much better but I think boys vest looks better knitted.

Take care and be safe.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie,
    I just reread your question I wish I would have seen this early you were so right thanks,
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula,
    I've been getting ready for a craft sale. I have a few more things to do to get ready for it. Thank you for being concerned about me. I have plastic canvas, crochet, knit, seashell necklaces and I might do another regular necklace w/beads and a medallion unless that's on another necklace. I might put the seashell necklaces in for free, not sure yet.

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,
    Sounds like you have been real busy. I am happy to hear you and yours are doing well.

I am now starting on the front part of my vest I messed up the other day. I hope I don't run into any more issues.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I've been busy w/my crafts. I've done a lot of plastic canvas. Most of the crocheting I have done already from before but I still have some crocheting to do yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi spoula, I haven't been on CT for sometime. I accepted your friend request tonight. Sorry it took me so long.

I love your lapghan. I think it turned out so lovely. The white border just sets off the lapghan perfectly!! I know you will enjoy it. Hugs and kisses, Lynda Fey

7. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Lynda Fey, Glad you accepted me as your friend.

Spoula

9. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Such a lovely lap afghan. I think the border of white sets of the colors.
    I am making myself a granny stitch poncho and ran out of yarn. I went to the store and bought another skein of yarn with the same lot # and color. The beginning yarn was a darker color and then it changed to the color I started with. I have never had that happen before, but there's a first time for everything. I do not like when the yarn runs thin and then thickens up again.
    I'm glad we are friends.