Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Hooded Keyhole Scarf

The 1st 2 pictures of the scarf were taken on a old floor lamp.
    Hooded Keyhole Scarf-100_6975-jpg

Hooded Keyhole Scarf-100_6977-jpg

Hooded Keyhole Scarf-100_6979-jpg

Hooded Keyhole Scarf-100_6982-jpg

I was going to put the picture of the puzzle on another post but the computer put it on here. I only put on the pictures of the scarf but since the picture of the puzzle is on here I'll tell you here. It's called an 'impossible puzzle'. It's a borderless puzzle(that's right - no border) with 750 pieces plus 5 extra pieces. The 5 extra pieces were in a saran wrap so I figured I must've done the puzzle before because that's something I would've done and yes they were the 5 extra pieces. It was a hard puzzle- took me a while to do. They don't have the whole picture of the puzzle on the box.
    Attached Images Attached Images Hooded Keyhole Scarf-100_6973-1-jpg 
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 05-06-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie, Thanks for showing us you finished hooded scarf. That took a lot of work to do. That puzzle is crazy hard.

You have a lot of patience to do that kind of puzzle. I like to do them also. My son got one for me several years ago and it is a 3 D one that is huge. I only opened the box to look at it and my husband was separating some of the pieces that were locked together. I asked him to stop and he said that was cheating. I have yet to open the box again it is beyond my ability to put that one together it has tiny pieces that I would never be able to figure out. It is one that will be a tower or building I have forgotten now but it is not a flat puzzle that you lay down. Now might be a good time to try to put it together since I am home and not busy.
    Spoula

Update, I pulled out that puzzle I mentioned here. It is the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris the one that got destroyed by fire . I opened the box and started separating the pieces. There was no way I could put this together. My husband finally decided to help me and he actually did it while I watched. It was very difficult it was a 3D puzzle that is not flat but an actual model of the cathedral.
    Hooded Keyhole Scarf
    Last edited by spoula; 05-12-2020 at 04:19 AM. Reason: update infomation

3. Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie - Pretty scarf - looks like it'll be nice and warm, too. And yes, that puzzle looks crazy hard. Kudos for finishing it!

Spoula - I'm not that into puzzles, but my sons liked them and I did get them a couple of those 3-D type. I remember I gave a pyramid one to my older son and yes, he put it together and it was missing one piece. I know he was the one who lost it. I warned him not to leave the pieces out all willy-nilly in his very messy room, but why would he listen to his mother?!!!

5. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nova 55, I just updated one of my post where after seeing Jean Marie's post on the puzzle she put together. I remembered the one my son gave to me that was a 3 D puzzle. I searched where I had put it with some other puzzles. I opened the box and wow there was no way I could do that puzzle. My husband is French and we lived in Paris and he is an Engineer and he put it together while I watched. Sons never listen to their mothers neither do daughters.

spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely beautiful scarf�� As for the puzzle, I don't have patience for puzzles like that

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Spoula, Nova55, and Nikki Jayne

Post Thanks / Like
    Have y'all seen the puzzles they've been making where there is no picture, just gradients or a solid color? Talk about patience testing!!