Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Pilgrim dress and bow headband for grandaughter

I was originally making this for one granddaughter whose birthday is October, but it will go to my other granddaughter due to sizing whose birthday is in January. It will fit her come spring time. All I have left to do is put buttons on the dress. I crocheted it from a youtube video, which is not my preference although it is a pretty straightforward dress. I made the headband as an afterthought using dc and the same ruffle pattern from the dress. Thanks for looking.

How To Crochet - Little Pilgrim Toddler Dress | Baby dress | BAGODAY Tutorial #428
    Attached Images Attached Images Pilgrim dress and bow headband for grandaughter-pilgrim-dress-matching-bow-headband-amelia-091719-jpg 

2. Likes MeToo!, spoula, ramblyambly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool Nice job! Looks Nice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice little dress! I think it's great you could do an entire project by watching instrs on youtube. I know I can't. I have to have the printed instructions on paper in front of me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Momto8, Really cute dress I like the color and the headband is very nice touch to finish off the outfit.

I like watching videos where somebody is making something pretty even if they are in other languages.

I have learned a lot from watching those and I am thankful that somebody has taken the time to make them and help others to continue this craft.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for your kind words!