Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

This is what I am working on.

This is what I am working on.-img_0767-jpg I made 12 of these preemie hats but the club where I am donating them is particular about the style so they may not accept some of them so If someone has a place to donate hats for babies I would like to donate them to another place. Is that a run on sentence or what??? lol

2. Thanks blueeyes68, Sherry M thanked for this post
    Likes billiebob, blueeyes68, missro007, Sherry M liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are nice and colorful
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    twinfaye, those are just adorable. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Faye your hats are just adorable!! What great work you do! Have a good day hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Faye, those are so cute. We have a place here in wood county called the pregnecy center. It gives clothes and furniture to unwed mothers. its near the collage. My daughter has donated lots of her boys newborn clothes to them. If the place you donate to don't wan't them, check your phone book and see if you have something like that near you or call your local heath clinic, maybe they will know if theres something like that in your area.
    Hugs Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    I know that a hospital in Knoxville will take them so I'll donate to them or someone on the internet or keep them for shower gifts.

8. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are so cute, I really enjoy making hats.

Post Thanks / Like
    I understood your run-on sentence so does that scare you, LOL?? Anyway, they are absolutely adorable. I really don't see why they wouldn't want some of them but then it is their policy, I guess. I agree with the others, you can always check the phone book to see what organizations accept items. Our hobby club donates to a place called Pregnancy Options, they take a lot for the unwed mommies that they counsel and help.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I will donate them to your charity Roe if they don't want them. I think I have your address to send them. If you haven't given it to me please pm me the address.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=twinfaye;132256]I will donate them to your charity Roe if they don't want them. I think I have your address to send them. If you haven't given it to me please pm me the address.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I will pm you with my address.

Roe