Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    So if you are on Row 22 and you started at row 1 what are you doing different? It is the same stitch across and back across with the number of stitches listed in the blocks. If you are looking at the black stitches on the wrong side of you piece it will not look the same on the right side of your piece.

Did you see my last post where I explained the numbers and the stitches in each block?

Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 08-26-2019 at 07:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Chars50, Ok I looked at the chart again and the numbers in each block will total 180 single crochets across the row.
    So if the entire project is crochet you will do all single crochets across the row from right to left then turn your work and work back. Keeping 180 stitchs per row. There are some numbers on the side that shows >>, << this makes me think you are going back and forth. Look at row 15 you crochet >> across turn your work at the end and come back <<.
    The numbers in the blocks I think are how many single crochets of that color yarn you will make in that block.
    So for an example on row 15 (my colors may differ from the chart from my computer).
    Example:
    Row 15: SC 85 in color Grey, then change color to black and single crochet 13, then change color back to grey and single crochet 82. ( 85+13+82=180) single crochets for row 15. Turn your work now working back to the other side.
    Row16: 82 sc in grey, 5 sc in black, 8 sc in pink, 7 sc in black, 78 sc in grey. (82+5+8+7+78=180 sc)

Let me know if this helps,
    Spoula
    oo thankyou

3. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Chars50, I hope the last post helped you to understand what you need to do in each block and each row. You posted you were on row 22. Were the other black stitches correct from row 1 to row 22?

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chars50 View Post
    oo thankyou
    Hello Chars50, Just checking on you to see if your single crochets are working like you wanted them to on your graph.

I hope it is going much better now.

Let us know if you need any more help.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Chars50, How is your graph crochet of Mickey coming?
    Are your single crochets looking the way you wanted them to?

Let us know if you need any more help.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Chars50, Thanks for the picture.

Which row are you on?
    What does the number in the block represent? Is it how many SC are needed in that block?

When you say the black is not working or not the same. Are you saying that the black is not using the same sc stitch as the other blocks. Or are you saying the black stitch does not look like the other stitches.

In order to help you I really need the questions I asked answered. I have responded to your post but your only answer is it is not working or it is not the same. I don't understand that part.

I am sorry because I know it is frustrating to want to do something and can't figure out what is wrong.
    That is one of the reasons I joined this forum to get help so don't give up yet we will figure this out together.

If you can please explain exactly what row you are on , which stitch does that black call for and why you say it is not working.

Spoula
    Each square is single crochet I am at row11 I ripped it out and started again

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Chars50, So in a previous post where you first asked for help you were on row 22 when you said your black single crochets did not look like the others. Your new post today you stated you are on row 11 and you ripped it out and started over again. I am assuming that the ripped out part was the row 22 back to the beginning and you are now on row 11.

I hope it is working out the way you want it to now. If you need any more help just let us know and please share your finished work we would love to see it.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Chars50, Ok I looked at the chart again and the numbers in each block will total 180 single crochets across the row.
    So if the entire project is crochet you will do all single crochets across the row from right to left then turn your work and work back. Keeping 180 stitchs per row. There are some numbers on the side that shows >>, << this makes me think you are going back and forth. Look at row 15 you crochet >> across turn your work at the end and come back <<.
    The numbers in the blocks I think are how many single crochets of that color yarn you will make in that block.
    So for an example on row 15 (my colors may differ from the chart from my computer).
    Example:
    Row 15: SC 85 in color Grey, then change color to black and single crochet 13, then change color back to grey and single crochet 82. ( 85+13+82=180) single crochets for row 15. Turn your work now working back to the other side.
    Row16: 82 sc in grey, 5 sc in black, 8 sc in pink, 7 sc in black, 78 sc in grey. (82+5+8+7+78=180 sc)

Let me know if this helps,
    Spoula
    Thankyou I hope I get it right thankyou for all your help

10. Likes spoula liked this post