Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Summer Top for 3 year old

I finished this top and added a little bit of white to the arms and neck and shells on the bottom. I thought it would be cute with some little blue jean shorts for the summer.
    Spoula
    Attached Images Attached Images Summer Top for 3 year old-2019-summer-top-jpg 

2. Likes Nova55, justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Looks Nice Spoula Did you go by a pattern or just a picture or just do your own thing? without a pattern it would take some figuring. Nice job

4. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perfect for a 3 year old, love it!

6. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jean Marie, I thought I replied to you yesterday but I don't see it here.
    Thank you for the compliment. I saw a mother daughter top from All Free Crochet that I used to create the top.
    There were no instructions for the finished design you could do what you wanted. I liked the top just fine without the white added but somehow it just didn't look finished. I did single crochets around the neckline and Shells around the bottom. On the arms I did single crochets around then chained 4 and skiped some stitches and single crochet in the next stitches. I moved on to that tote Choiyuk posted and I completely forgot about that top.
    Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 06-23-2019 at 07:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello DonnasCrochetDesigns, Welcome to the forum and thank you for your compliment and reply. There are other vendors and folks that sell their patterns on this forum. I don't know about any questions you might ask if they concern your craft I don't think anyone would mind. There are rules and guidlines on this forum you might start there and read them if they don't answer your question send a private message to the Admin or Barbara G. she is the moderator for the sites. If you click on the Purple words CrochetTALK you will go to another screen with the rules and titles of the folders at the bottom of this screen you will see other vendors.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, welcome to the forum I look forward to seeing some of your crafts.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hello Jean Marie, I thought I replied to you yesterday but I don't see it here.
    Thank you for the compliment. I saw a mother daughter top from All Free Crochet that I used to create the top.
    There were no instructions for the finished design you could do what you wanted. I liked the top just fine without the white added but somehow it just didn't look finished. I did single crochets around the neckline and Shells around the bottom. On the arms I did single crochets around then chained 4 and skiped some stitches and single crochet in the next stitches. I moved on to that tote Choiyuk posted and I completely forgot about that top.
    Spoula
    Hi Spoula, I meant where you skipped some stitches and chained to get the holes on the center of the top and on the sleeves so that it looks good.

11. Likes spoula liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Gee, I think I missed seeing this. That is such a cute little shirt. Is it 100% cotton by any chance?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeToo! View Post
    Gee, I think I missed seeing this. That is such a cute little shirt. Is it 100% cotton by any chance?
    Hello MeToo,

No, this is just a light weight yarn made with a large hook. It was the yarn I purchased to go with that skirt I made and then didn't use it because it was to heavy for the design of the top I wanted to make. I used Pink thread instead of this yarn and decided to make the little top to go with a pair of cut off jeans.

Thanks for the compliment.

I posted another thing I want to try with 100% cotton. I found some at Walmart. Look at my post and the picture I attached of the thread and let me know if you think it will work before I go back and buy it.

Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 07-12-2019 at 10:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Spoula, you said:

I posted another thing I want to try with 100% cotton. I found some at Walmart. Look at my post and the picture I attached of the thread and let me know if you think it will work before I go back and buy it.

Where can I find your post and photo of the thread?