Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

Redid the Pink Top and added a bow to the skirt Done

I redid the top in Pink thread and added a bow to the skirt. It looks and feels much nicer now.

Spoula
    Attached Images Attached Images Redid the Pink Top and added a bow to the skirt Done-pink-top-skirt-bow-2019-jpg 

2. Thanks MeToo! thanked for this post
    Likes karenlatlas, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What a beautiful little outfit!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello MeToo, thank you so much. You know I don't see her as often as I do the little grandson. So I have to guess at her size. She is tiny and I made this outfit to fit a 3 year old which she will be tomorrow. I know I will have to hem the skirt some more and may have to redo the waist. It least it won't be as bad as the last time I made a hand made dress for her. (the white one with all the embroidery)
    Spoula
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Nice job Spoula! I see you only need 2 buttons instead of 3.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi,
    Nice job Spoula! I see you only need 2 buttons instead of 3.
    Hi Jean Marie, Thanks I did use 3 buttons the darker pink on top and at the bottom and the light pink in the middle. I just cannot take good pictures. Lucie offered to teach me to take pictures and for me to teach her how to crochet (ha) that will work.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Spoula, that dress is awesome. When we were kids we all had dolls that were about three feet tall. If I had that dress it would be on one of those dolls for keepsake after it was outgrown. Do you know how to download a program if I went to send you? Private message me if you do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lucie, Thanks for the compliment. Yes I know how to download programs. I looked at my apps on my computer and I do have "Paint". I just never used it.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Spoula - your original dress was wonderful, but I agree that the changes you made to this really improved the design! Congrats!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova55 View Post
    Spoula - your original dress was wonderful, but I agree that the changes you made to this really improved the design! Congrats!
    Hello Nova55,
    Thank you so much. The new top out of thread really showed off the shells and it was so light. I am glad I redid it. The top in the picture shows up really light pink but if you look at the skirt the top is the color of the darker flower in the skirt. I don't know why it looked so light. Every computer is different when it comes to color.

I did not have her measurements so I used the 3 year old measurements I found on the Internet.
    She is so tiny she is just now wearing the 2T dress I made for her last year. (The one that was pink with the Puff Stitch corners I posted before).

So I told her mother to measure the hem she wants and I will hem it for her. I might have to redo the waist also. Anyway I don't think I will be making any more baby dresses for awhile.

Spoula

11. Likes Nova55, MeToo! liked this post