Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  142
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

New Snowmen family

New Snowmen family-img_0317-jpg This is the start of my snowmen family. I want to make 24 but 12 was all I could do in one stretch. Crocheting them isn't hard but embriodering the faces and arms and adding a scarf and hanger is tedious. I'm working on me another sweater and then i want to make the santa coasters. Some of you have seen these before but some of the new people may not have. I made them for Christmas for the family and friends. I think I made 18last time. I plan to sell them at the craft fair for $5 for me personally.

Post Thanks / Like
    $5.00 for each coaster or a set or what? I want to buy something made by you just 'cause I want it!
    I can't come to the meeting but can help by buying stuff.
    Last edited by Magnolia Blossom; 04-02-2013 at 11:45 AM.

3. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Landon, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The snowmen are $5 ornaments!! I LOVE Christmas decorations and especially ornaments. If they don't sell I'll have a tree of snowmen! lol The coasters are probably going to be the same price. They take a little time to do also. I have a picture of them on the other computer and I'll post it on here later. The puppies are asleep on my lap now!! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    They are adorable, Faye!! What do you think about making some bigger to be like men or the dads and some smaller for the kids? Pink for girls, etc...Do snowfamilies have pets? Just a thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    You scare me sometimes!! I made a family of them for me!! lol I want to have a variety of things and it is going to take a little while before I pick them up again. I hate doing the same thing over and over. UGH!!

7. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Landon, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course Snow Families have pets! They wouldn't be a family without a cat or dog or something! LOL
    Got up Sun. morn and went out to feed our cat and there was a dead possum on the porch. I wondered what had been helping our cat eat all the cat food. Looked like a dog got ahold of it's side. I'll feed anything that is hungry. People, wild animals anything! Poor possum. It wanted to live too. Tom said it was a young one. They really are not very pretty!

9. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Santa coasters

New Snowmen family-santas-18-001-jpgThis is the santa coasters I made and I plan to make them for the craft fair. I made 18 last time and Kaye wanted more than the 6 I gave her so she can buy more this time. I want to sell them for $5 each but will have to see what the market will bear. They do take a little while to make like the snowmen.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a mama and babies under my house in Nashville and they drove my dog crazy. They cried and hissed and he clawed the floor trying to get to them. They are UGLY and they have HUGE teeth!! UGH!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The coasters are ab adorable! I'll see what my checkbook looks like later. I just ordered 4 patterns from Bella Crochet. She is letting me send her a check so this paranoid old woman won't have to put credit card no. in computer.

13. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of families have other pets or more than cats and dogs. Some have birds, bunnies, ferrets, snakes, iguanas, LOL