Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Oned down one to go baby dress

I finished the baby dress for my granddaughter now I will start on one for my great niece.

This pattern is the Purple Dress pattern that choiyuk posted a while back.

"Thanks for sharing all your patterns choiyuk"

I love this pattern it is so pretty and I like the little puffs on the bodice.

Spoula
    Attached Images Attached Images Oned down one to go baby dress-pink-puff-stitch-baby-dress-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    It turned out Nice Spoula.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,
    Thanks for your reply.
    It is a really pretty pattern you should make this one it is easy to do.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    This dress is so pretty, spoula. But I don't remember posting it. What was the title of the post? I think I'll make one for my great niece. Thanks, choiyuk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Choiyuk, I will have to search for the post myself. I will let you know if I can find it. It might have been a pattern that I had but you give me so many I think it was you.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you , spoula.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula,
    You sent me this pattern on a pm. Purple Baby Dress | Lanas y Ovillos

I noticed you didn't put the flowers on the dress. I see you did put on some flowers.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 04-07-2018 at 06:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jean Marie, Yes I did put flowers on the dress they are white with a diamond gem in the middle but they don't show up in the picture. I actually bought them because I thought they were buttons for the back of the dress. Then when I made the dress there is no buttons on the back it is a one piece dress. The flowers I thought were buttons turned out be accessories. I didn't even look at the back of the package. I was in a hurry. I think the dress is better with out the flowers but I guess you have to use them to determine the front from the back. Ha Ha.

I remember sending you the pattern but I was thinking I copied it from choiyuk. I have over 2000 baby patterns stored so it could have been one of mine. My memory is not what it use to be.

Thanks for posting the pattern so choiyuk can see if it is one of hers that she posted. I am working on 2 other dresses now.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Spoula,
    What a beautiful little dress. You did an Awesome job as per usual. I always love seeing your finished projects. They are so pretty and always a super job of making them. Can't wait till your niece's dress is done so we can see it too.

Myra

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Heidi, Thank you so much for the compliment. I like to see what others are making also. I am currently making a dress for my grand daughter as her birthday is next week so I need to finish it. Then I will start on my niece's baby dress. I will post the pictures as I finish them.

I am starting to feel guilty as I have so many pictures posted on baby things I have made. I like to crochet other things but for the last 2 years it has only been for babies. Under pictures you can see some of the other things I have crochet and knitted if you want to take a look.

I really appreciate the feed back from others as it helps to see if I am doing a good job or not.
    Spoula