Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

raggety ann/andy baby set

Here are pics of my newest project. A baby set for my roommates nephew and his wife. Baby Sophia is due next month
    Attached Images Attached Images raggety ann/andy baby set-doll-jpg raggety ann/andy baby set-hats-jpg raggety ann/andy baby set-booties-jpg raggety ann/andy baby set-blanket2-jpg raggety ann/andy baby set-blanket1-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Good job Murnah

Post Thanks / Like
    Adorable.
    Leona

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello murnah,

The Raggidy Ann things are just precious. Good job! I am sure the new mom & dad will enjoy them.

Myra

Post Thanks / Like

Raggedy Ann/Andy Baby set

Quote Originally Posted by murnah View Post
    Here are pics of my newest project. A baby set for my roommates nephew and his wife. Baby Sophia is due next month
    That is so cute I'd love to make for friends who are having 2 new babies shortly. Could you please tell me pattern information? Thank you for reading. Jackie. jpudvay@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by queenturtle View Post
    That is so cute I'd love to make for friends who are having 2 new babies shortly. Could you please tell me pattern information? Thank you for reading. Jackie. jpudvay@yahoo.com
    I'm so sorry Jackie, I don't have a pattern. I just make things up as I go along. I can say the blanket is just your average Granny square with the exception of 4 squares are a puff stich pattern. The raggedy Anne and Andy appliqués are just crocheting a round circle increasing as needed the hair is sc, ch 4 then sl st in next s, ch 4, sl st in next s ect around leaving the last 6 s. hope that helps some.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful work! they are so lucky to have you.

Post Thanks / Like

Raggedy Ann/Andy Baby set

Quote Originally Posted by murnah View Post
    I'm so sorry Jackie, I don't have a pattern. I just make things up as I go along. I can say the blanket is just your average Granny square with the exception of 4 squares are a puff stich pattern. The raggedy Anne and Andy appliqués are just crocheting a round circle increasing as needed the hair is sc, ch 4 then sl st in next s, ch 4, sl st in next s ect around leaving the last 6 s. hope that helps some.
    Thank you for answering

Post Thanks / Like
    You did a great job on your items!! They're going to be very appreciative of your work!!

Post Thanks / Like
    What a great idea for a gift. Beautiful work!