Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Things I have crocheted my my new grand daughter

Here are just some pictures of a few things I have crocheted for our new family member.
    Attached Images Attached Images Things I have crocheted my my new grand daughter-b245c284-41ba-4d08-abe6-b7d96cbe777d-jpg Things I have crocheted my my new grand daughter-d8774b19-b10e-4b81-bee4-73cdfa89951a-jpg Things I have crocheted my my new grand daughter-ca0acbb6-1358-4d25-9350-a12c2a4e0346-jpg Things I have crocheted my my new grand daughter-62890c6f-8be8-4315-beda-067df738727c-jpg Things I have crocheted my my new grand daughter-51a85ddb-fb7d-4acc-a86d-fcf6cc3203fe-jpg Things I have crocheted my my new grand daughter-9464428a-4bf6-419a-9a02-ed0fae5780de-jpg Things I have crocheted my my new grand daughter-9c54b395-210e-4499-b58c-b07eb92da058-jpg 

2. Likes spoula, justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love all the dress they are so cute. What pattern did you use for the last one looks like either white or beige.
    Below are 2 of the lace dresses I made for my granddaughter.

Things I have crocheted my my new grand daughter-dress-hat-jpg

Things I have crocheted my my new grand daughter-front-jpg

Spoula

4. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Precious adorable so cute.....I got all my patterns free from Pinterest. I will look through my printed patterns to see if I printed it and if it has a url I will send it to you...

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the one I think. I used but not positive...I do remember altering the patterns sleeves and waist a bit but I didn’t make notes on pattern...I am bad about that sorry...
    Untitled

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Good job Jackie

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    So beautiful things
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jackiemm, Thanks for this pattern. Looks like you and I are making the same kind of dresses for our little ones. If you look under pictures you will see some of the items I have made. If you see something you like and I have a pattern for it I would be more then happy to share. Some of the things I made I just wing it. The knit things I posted were my first attempts at knitting.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jean Marie, You know the purple one I didn't have a pattern for. I used the picture that was posted on this forum that another lady wanted to make. The other dress was from a pattern Choiyuk posted and that was a hard pattern to follow as the picture of the dress on the pattern was not the same as the instructions so I had to improvise to get the look I wanted. I have teased choiyuk about this dress on how hard it was to do but it was not her fault. I like all her patterns that she post. The dress turned out really pretty the picture was not that great.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, My work does not compare to yours. You are a true artist. I love your designs and all the hard work you do.
    Have you made any little items for your grandbaby? I would love to see some of your things if you do.

Spoula