Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

heres a pic of my newest project...Dumbo/timothy

I haven't been on here in forever, I've been so busy with projects but today I decided to take a break and post a few pics and see what everyone else is doing

so here is Dumbo and timothy
    Attached Images Attached Images heres a pic of my newest project...Dumbo/timothy-img_20180115_115637-jpg heres a pic of my newest project...Dumbo/timothy-img_20180115_115550-jpg heres a pic of my newest project...Dumbo/timothy-img_20180115_115712-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Murnah,
    That must;ve taken a long time but you did a really good job. It's cute. Was this for your grandchildren?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Murnah,
    They are so cute you did a really nice job. They look just like the cartoon. That little mouse has a happy face.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Murnah,
    That must;ve taken a long time but you did a really good job. It's cute. Was this for your grandchildren?

Hi, thanks..this project took just over a week to do. Believe or not it was Dumbo's ears that I had the hardest time with. it took 3 tries to get them right LOL

Actually this set is for my brother. He collects elephants and asked me to do him a dumbo; you know boy's and their toys and all that he he
    Last edited by murnah; 01-31-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cute as heck and looks as if it was a lot of work. I crocheted a similar sized toy, a rabbit, about 40 (!!) years ago and I remember what persnickety, fiddly work it was. It was a gift for some kind people who helped me. I hope your brother will keep this nice gift in the family.

6. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's pretty good to be able to do it in just over a week.

Post Thanks / Like
    How cute both of them are! I collect elephants too. I have many patterns for elephants large, medium and small ones from multiple sites. If you would like to share please email me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just wonderful!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you all so much for your comments. iedelen1 I don't use a pattern nor do I write anything down so I have no pattern to share, sorry. My pattern consists of looking pictures up on the internet. I also never do anything twice so everything I do is pretty much one of a kind. I love a challenge but if I have to do it more then once I get bored with it...which is why I have a really hard time making anything with for legs, after the first two it's a real chore to finish the other two, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by murnah View Post
    thank you all so much for your comments. iedelen1 I don't use a pattern nor do I write anything down so I have no pattern to share, sorry. My pattern consists of looking pictures up on the internet. I also never do anything twice so everything I do is pretty much one of a kind. I love a challenge but if I have to do it more then once I get bored with it...which is why I have a really hard time making anything with for legs, after the first two it's a real chore to finish the other two, LOL
    pretty good to do it without a pattern