Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up I tried to post a picture of an afghan

I uploaded the picture from my hard drive picture file, but all it did was load the word "attached" and a bunch of numbers. Don't know what is the problem. I have posted a picture before just fine, but that has been a couple of years ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lillie,
    Once you upload the picture/s click 'done'. If you delete the picture/s you already uploaded then the picture won't be there. Hope I was of some help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Lillie,
    Once you upload the picture/s click 'done'. If you delete the picture/s you already uploaded then the picture won't be there. Hope I was of some help.
    I just tried that upload then clicked "done". No difference. I get a "box" with a question mark inside the box, then a list of numbers. It is a PDF file from my file folder in My Documents so it should work. I have no idea what the problem is. I had my GeekSquad IT guy take a look to see if was something with the file, but it is a normal PDF.

Post Thanks / Like
    The boxes you get with ? marks - upload them. That happened before that people wondered about the ? mark and someone had said you still get a picture although it has ? marks. I have gotten the ? marks too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

After you have chosen the file, then click browse to find your file, did you click on upload file?

I tried to post a picture of an afghan-browse-add-click-upload-jpg

When you add it to your post, it will say ATTACH Upload NUMBER ATTACH in brackets. Then, when you hit submit/post, the photo should be added.

The second photo shows the paper clip option. Since it is PDF, you can try this to see if it works for you.

I did notice the question marks in the box which may be coming up because you are uploading a pdf file. When I load a picture, it is not showing up - only when I am testing an upload for a pdf file.

Let us know if you have need of anymore assistance.

Barbara
    Attached Images Attached Images I tried to post a picture of an afghan-pdf-upload-using-paper-clip-advanced-settings-jpg 
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 02-16-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you desire to see a list of file names when you are seeing the question marks, you can change the options in the file manager. Here is a picture that shows where to change the option. Choose list or details to see the names of the files you have uploaded.

I tried to post a picture of an afghan-choosing-options-file-manager-jpg