Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Toddler Poncho

Post Thanks / Like
    I've already made a poncho.

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely adorable, Spoula! Count me in for loving the flower too.

3. Thanks spoula thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Nova55,

Thank you.

How have you been and what beautiful things are you currently making?
    I hope all is well with you and your family and you are staying safe and cool.

We are burning up with the heat and high humidity along with earthquakes daily. The strongest was 3.6 and rattled our house nothing broken but the noise and shaking walls is scary. Then we get rain not nice rain, but deluge so wet trees go down.

Spoula

5. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula! Yes, I've been hearing about the bad weather you have been having and I certainly hoped that everything was all right with you. My oldest son said if he ever moved to another state it would be yours. Apparently when he was a truck driver he had enough of an overview and he fell in love. But there are certainly times that you get more than your fair share of extreme weather.

Things have been going along here. Mom, as expected, has been slipping as time goes on. My sister and her husband came yesterday and brought lunch (delicious Italian beef sandwiches with fries/onion rings - her favorite), something that usually only happens once or twice a year. Today she couldn't remember that they visited. But we really had a lovely visit for the time they were here.

Yes, of course I've still been keeping busy with crochet! My youngest and his wife have been married going on 2 years now, so I'm thinking an "announcement" will be coming soon. I've made the Heirloom Christening Blanket by Agnes Russell and I'm currently working on the Three Elephants baby blanket by Pattern World. I haven't blocked the heirloom blanket yet, so no pics at this time, but maybe if I stop being so lazy I'll get around to it and do a blog post. Maybe....

Nova55

7. Thanks spoula thanked for this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula,
    I too am just seeing your poncho. It is really cute and I agree that the flower is better for a child than fringe.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jo, I made that a few years ago.

More joined the knitting club that makes nine. They call it knitting but it is also crochet, sewing, embroidery all things hand made.
    All very talented ladies.
    Spoula

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I too am just now seeing your poncho. I don't always look at every post, but happened to look at this one today. I think the poncho looks warm and cozy. I agree that the flower is best for a child. Great job!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

11. Thanks spoula thanked for this post