Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Please don't forget me!!

I am sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I will try to visit more often with a post. I look at the new posts every once in a while but haven't been doing much of any thing but going to doctors and trying to get my hand back in shape. I still can't make my fingers touch the inside of that left wrist to make a good fist. My balance is not as good as it has been in the past. I have my 86th birthday OK and still drive, but only to appointments and not very far usually; I drive to the grocery store. I will be spending a little time with my nieces soon and am looking forward to that. This fairly new computer is giving me fits because I can't post pictures as easily as in the past and I had started to write a little story about a project I made for a friends baby and now have not been able to continue with that.
    this computer has become a problem for me because it seems so complicated to use . I think they need to make a more simplified one for seniors ! I will keep plugging away tho! so please don't forget I am still here! XOXOXO, redhead/Patty

2. Likes karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love you dear!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your hand. Don't feel bad about the computer sometimes I would like to throw mine out. I think they really should have someone with patience to help we can take notes. I think they think the elderly are to old to learn they forget we have done things they wouldn't know how to do either. Young kids can wiz around on computers. So you just do what you can we're always here and can't always be online because of health issues but we all should try and help each other. Hope you get better soon. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad to hear from you. Take care!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear from you! Stop by when you can! We would love to visit with you!

7. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    I love you dear!!
    Thanks Larisa, I love you too. Are you doing OK? Your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Sue. I will keep trying to post pictures, tho I don't like that program as much as I did the way we posted them while back. I have a hard time finding the pictures I want post. It just gives numbers or something in place of the picture. thanks again , Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Nova55

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday. I am sure you will get the hang of the computer. Take care of your hand. Best to you.
    Leona ( I am fairly new and love this site)

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty!
    It is great to hear from you again! I hope your hand gets better soon. It must be irritating to not be able to use it like you used to. I am not on CT as much as I used to be either. Life gets so busy! Now, it is almost time for us to launch our boat (next Wednesday) and my hubby and I have been busy getting it ready. It is a big boat and takes a lot of hours to wash & wax it and get it stocked with all the supplies we need. It is literally like outfitting another house!
    Keep stopping in to see us when you can!! We all miss you!!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

13. Thanks redhead thanked for this post