Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Glad to hear from you! Stop by when you can! We would love to visit with you!
    Hello and thank you Barbara.

Post Thanks / Like
    A special THANKS and a REALLY BIG HUG to all of you for your posts!!! I am still having all kinds of computer problems. I quit Time Warner and now have DishTV and Frontier internet. My computer tells me I have no internet connection and a Frontier person will be out here Friday to check for whatever is wrong. I hope things get better soon!! Sorry my picture is tired I guess since I think it posted onj it's side!
    Attached Images Attached Images Please don't forget me!!-img_20160713_221655-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I like your picture looks just fine. Computer problems are a pain. We're in the middle of a thunderstorm my Kindle is working. Have you been able to crochet anything? I haven't had much time myself. Just getting out of my black boot and into a brace to finish healing the Achilles tendon rupture. Well have a good night. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Nice picture Patty!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Glad to hear from you! Stop by when you can! We would love to visit with you!
    Thank you Barbara...I am still having computer problems but will try to post whenever I can. I finally have a new car. It was a repo so was priced just right for me. Thanks to everyone for your posts of encouragement for me. love you all, redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Patty!