Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I still remember you!!! And I won't forget you either!!! My computer died on me about 2 years ago and I haven't been on here for that long. I almost posted in the "Introduce yourself" thread lol!!! But, I finally got a new computer so I am back now. I sure have missed being here....
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn't forget you!!! Hugs!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    I am sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I will try to visit more often with a post. I look at the new posts every once in a while but haven't been doing much of any thing but going to doctors and trying to get my hand back in shape. I still can't make my fingers touch the inside of that left wrist to make a good fist. My balance is not as good as it has been in the past. I have my 86th birthday OK and still drive, but only to appointments and not very far usually; I drive to the grocery store. I will be spending a little time with my nieces soon and am looking forward to that. This fairly new computer is giving me fits because I can't post pictures as easily as in the past and I had started to write a little story about a project I made for a friends baby and now have not been able to continue with that.
    this computer has become a problem for me because it seems so complicated to use . I think they need to make a more simplified one for seniors ! I will keep plugging away tho! so please don't forget I am still here! XOXOXO, redhead/Patty
    Good morning Party thinking of you and hoping your feeling better. I ruptured my Achilles tendon and have to be off my feet for two months so I really understand your frustration. We seniors just have to take one day at a time. Talking with friends help and just take one day at a time. Don't overdue with the hand. I had to have several Tendon releases and the Dr. Always told me to be patient so it can heal. Feel better and take care and stay well. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    I think AARP knows can order computers made for them larger and easier to see and us. now fluid fillin lung.Stay well I know how it feels just got out of the hospital after 1& 1/2 months went in with heart trouble and caught mercer.I come back on when I feel well enogh

Post Thanks / Like
    I think AARP knows where seniors can order computers made for them larger and easier to see and us. now fluid filling lung.Stay well I know how it feels just got out of the hospital after 1& 1/2 months went in with heart trouble and caught mercer.I come back on when I feel well enough.Sending you good thoughts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, we can never forget you you are a sweatheart and you are one of my first friend when I joined long time ago. I haven't been on much either. I have moved for the 4th time in 3 years, am sick of moving, this is my last move or I just move with my Dog and me. and buy everything new . LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    I won't forget you friend. Hope your hand gets better.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    I know how you feel about a new computer, I slam mine shut at least once a week. Hope your hand is healing quickly, mine just go to sleep for awhile. Must see a doctor someday. I'm in my 80's also and some things don't work as well as we think they should. Good luck my friend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Patty,
    I haven't been on in sometime either due to health issues, like you and some others. But, we could never forget you.😊😚😊. You are a special lady. Take care and will be looking forward to future posts.
    Your Crochet Friend
    Myra

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Patty, I'm trying to post a little on here since this is where I got my start on crocheting again. Hope you are well soon.