Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carla584167 View Post
    HI Southernrain55,
    What a lovely colorful blanket. Makes me think of spring flowers and rainbows.
    Thank you!
    <<~| Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. |~>>

Post Thanks / Like
    beautiful blanket

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyL View Post
    beautiful blanket
    Thank you Audrey!
    <<~| Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. |~>>

Post Thanks / Like
    Really pretty colors, your sister should love it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DIANALOWEDISALVO View Post
    Really pretty colors, your sister should love it.
    She's STILL thanking me for it. HAHAHA.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the colors very much bright colors show up nicely with this stitch.

I made a navy blue and white blanket with this stitch for my grandson. The only thing that was special was the blue yarn left over from my mother's stash when she past away and I used it to make my blanket. I felt she would have like that for a grandson she didn't get to see.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    I like the colors very much bright colors show up nicely with this stitch.

I made a navy blue and white blanket with this stitch for my grandson. The only thing that was special was the blue yarn left over from my mother's stash when she past away and I used it to make my blanket. I felt she would have like that for a grandson she didn't get to see.
    Spoula
    Oh my gosh. What a beautiful thing to do. It's those little touches that make a crocheted gift so priceless. I wish I had some of my moms yarn. She passed on when I was 14. My sister does have her favorite crochet hook.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Southernrain55 View Post
    Oh my gosh. What a beautiful thing to do. It's those little touches that make a crocheted gift so priceless. I wish I had some of my moms yarn. She passed on when I was 14. My sister does have her favorite crochet hook.
    Thank you

Wow you were really young to lose your mother at such a young age. Looks like you carried on her tradition of crochet. I am sure she would be proud of you.

What I forgot to mention in my post is the blue yarn that my mother had was left over from the baby blanket she made for my son when he was born. My grandson is my son's baby so it was extra special for all of us.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Thank you

Wow you were really young to lose your mother at such a young age. Looks like you carried on her tradition of crochet. I am sure she would be proud of you.

What I forgot to mention in my post is the blue yarn that my mother had was left over from the baby blanket she made for my son when he was born. My grandson is my son's baby so it was extra special for all of us.

Spoula
    Yes, it was really hard growing up without her...BUT...I do have an amazing dad, brother and sister. My sister is 14 years older than me and she is kinda like a mom, best friend and sister all rolled up into one. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Very Pretty colors and lovely work.