Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy cow that is just beautiful. What size hook do you use? I would never attempt that. How long does something like this take? Do you work in sections and crochet them together or is it one continuous piece? Sorry to ask so many questions I just love your work it is amazing.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    This is amazing. You are so talented.
    <<~| Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. |~>>

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello!
    I use #10 Aunt Lydia thread and #10 Boye hook. I do not like the thick thread but I have Jumbo balls and should use them. I crochet from the bottom to the top in one continuous piece. One row takes one hour. I think there is about 340 rows and takes 340 hours. I work full time and can make 1-2 rows before or after work.
    Have a good day
    Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa,
    Thanks for the information. Your work is beautiful. My mother taught me how to make chains and a few crochet stitches with a size 10 needle. I still have that same needle. I recently tried to crochet with that size hook but I am to clumsy. I like to work with yarn better. When I lived in France I went to a village where the ladies make alter cloths for the church and I could watch them for hours. The work is so intricate just like your work. It takes a lot of talent to make those pretty items that you do.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Spoula! Thank you for kind words. I love lacey filet things... and other doilies from the thin thread.
    have a good day
    Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    that is going to be beautiful. I love to do filet crochet and I love that pattern. Where did you get your pattern from

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Audrey! Thank you. I made the pattern myself looking at the "Muestras y Motivos" issue and changing several details.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן