Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  11
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    So I want to apologize for my lack of response to those who pm'd me asking for help/interest in obtaining the pattern for this alligator. I honestly didn't even see the pm's till this morning.

I rarely ever use patterns so everything I do is one of a kind because I also rarely ever make the same project twice. I get bored easily LOL

However being as this alligator has gotten such interest I will try and emulate it and write down the pattern. I will post the pattern here when I have it finished along with pics. I will be using yarn I have on hand so the color will be different. again I do apologize for not getting back to those who pm'd me, I didn't mean to be rude I just have a lot going on and I usually just pop on here when I have a free moment. I was quite shocked to see I had pm's and then even more so when I realized they were from a year or more ago oOps, please forgive me..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Murnah,
    I just figured that you didn't want to share your secrets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Murnah,
    I just figured that you didn't want to share your secrets.
    Hi Jean Marie, no not at all. I feel so bad that I didn't read those pm's till today. I hope the next alligator will turn out as well and make up for my blunder

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by murnah View Post
    Hi Jean Marie, no not at all. I feel so bad that I didn't read those pm's till today. I hope the next alligator will turn out as well and make up for my blunder
    I'm sure it will. It might even be better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by murnah View Post
    So I want to apologize for my lack of response to those who pm'd me asking for help/interest in obtaining the pattern for this alligator. I honestly didn't even see the pm's till this morning.

I rarely ever use patterns so everything I do is one of a kind because I also rarely ever make the same project twice. I get bored easily LOL

However being as this alligator has gotten such interest I will try and emulate it and write down the pattern. I will post the pattern here when I have it finished along with pics. I will be using yarn I have on hand so the color will be different. again I do apologize for not getting back to those who pm'd me, I didn't mean to be rude I just have a lot going on and I usually just pop on here when I have a free moment. I was quite shocked to see I had pm's and then even more so when I realized they were from a year or more ago oOps, please forgive me..
    Don't feel bad. You're forgiven Murnah.

Post Thanks / Like
    You’re forgiven. The alligator is so cute! Judy