Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is just beautiful. You did a wonderful job and I think that color is so pretty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Sonnetta. I have really enjoyed crocheting since I have been retired. I get to try so many different things with my crochet/knit group at my church. It is so nice to have a home for all my projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrarutig View Post
    Thank you Sonnetta. I have really enjoyed crocheting since I have been retired. I get to try so many different things with my crochet/knit group at my church. It is so nice to have a home for all my projects.
    I agree. I have been doing crochet for about 4 years now. I also do a lot of other different types of crafting. I go to local craft shows during the summer and one in November and try to sell a few of my stuff. I just love to craft. I am disabled so it really helps me. I have diabetes and parkensen's as well as a few other things and it really helps me keep my mind off the pain and when I see the finished product I can say I can do something yet because there are so many other things i have trouble doing now. The Lord gave us all a special gift of crafting. I just love to see the smiles and that when people see the stuff and the look on the faces of my friends and family when I give them something homemade.

4. Likes Myrarutig liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    very pretty shawl

Surrounded by the mountains of Vermont, USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    The drape you achieved is notably graceful. What kind of yarn did you use?
    The color accents the the stitching.
    Lovely!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gorgeous. I love the Shawl Pattern it is beautiful. Can I ask where you found that pattern? Sue