Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I know so many projects and so little time an $$. I still love the mint green, yellow and pink an blue we used to use. I do like some of the variegated yarns when delicate colors for a baby but any color is really pretty done with love. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    I am about 1/4 done with the white one I started and I found another nice pattern and I think I might have enough baby blue to do it the pattern is called "simply stunning baby blanket" from crocheting crazy

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds nice. White is always so pretty especially for a christening. It'll be nice when you finish and can post a pic. There are so many patterns out there it's hard to choose. I used to crochet a lot of baby things but now there are no babies to crochet for the little sweater sets I made were so cute. It's nice if you can sell them an make some money back. Good luck with the blue one. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sue,

I have never sold anything I have made I wish I could sell some just to get some of the money back I spend on the yarn.

I always give the things I make to charity, the pregnancy crisis center, the local hospital etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a good thing always needed. When I was working some girls would ask me to make something for them but I never made a lot just enough for the yarn which was good. Here in Fl no one uses to hot. I still make afghans for my daughter and my kids down here prefer quilts. Everything I make today is for gifts and some for charity I never seem to have time to make me something. There is a site named Etsy online that you can sell some things not sure about crochet but if not I would think there would be one if I see one I'll let you know. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks so much Sue.

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful Baby Blanket

Hey Craftson, where did you get the pattern? and what is it called please. It's so beautiful. You did a wonderful job!
    Betty Radcliffe

PS Where do you live in Ontario?

Post Thanks / Like

Lion Brand Shell and Post pattern

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Hey Craftson, where did you get the pattern? and what is it called please. It's so beautiful. You did a wonderful job!
    Betty Radcliffe

PS Where do you live in Ontario?

Hi:
    The pattern is a free pattern from Lion Brand called Shell and Post.......

I am in Sarnia Ontario, are you in Ontario also ????
    Last edited by craftson; 06-19-2016 at 07:14 PM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like
    I live right across the river from you. I'm in Port Huron. I still don't have a passport or whatever to get into Canada and back home. Hoping to get it this year. I'd love to meet you. Perhaps we could meet one day for lunch and crocheting. What do you think? Thanks for the pattern name and location. Hope to hear from you again. Betty

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I just noticed you are in Port Huron ..... so just across the lake from me. (or the bridge)

Let me know when you get your passport maybe we could make arrangements to meet. would be nice
    Last edited by craftson; 06-19-2016 at 07:47 PM.