Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Davena!

Post Thanks / Like

Davena!

Davena, I posted whatever pics the girls emailed me of Betty Boop afghans if you are on Facebook some are there too Thanks for posting your pic
    They ended up with a pillow AND an Afghan..Davena!-img_20160409_093744-jpg

The afghan behind BB afghans was crocheted with a long afghan hook and then embroidered with the flowers. I love it I sold it several years back to a friend and she is now in her 90's and she gave it back to me because she wanted me to have when and if anything happens to her. No one in her family likes crocheted items...She wouldn't let me pay her back for it. I really loved making it. I still have the pattern and may make another one some time. Love, Patty

2. Thanks Susan2014, Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!! how gorgeous are these projects. love all of them. Betty Boop she's in my Bathroom & Kitchen You did a lovely job--a big job.Love all the colorful look. Susan2014

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So wonderful
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

6. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    beautiful afghan

8. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful work , Patty, Hugs Davena

10. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    The afghan is very pretty and the pillows are nice too.

12. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am seriously thinking about adding fabric prints of family pictures to the quilt I am going to make . I have the top, liner and backing ready to work on. The border is really wide with plenty of space for photos spaced around on it. But t isn't too late to switch the center around to become the border and the border to the center. Then I could add a lot of pictures that could be in plain sight! I think it would be a great project to work on . I guess I am a gluten for punishment to work on these big projects! My first thing that has got to be done tho, is CLEAN UP MY WALK-IN CLOSET! Then I will be able to get back my peace of mind! It won't let rest until I have done that. I know I keep putting it off but have to get it done and NOW
    . I will have to get someone to take stuff off of the shelf for me because I will never climb on a stool or chair again. Maybe on a tall step-ladder with side bars to hold onto.....only maybe.
    Oh to be young again and be able to tie into a job and finish it in good time! Not the start...wait...start again and wait for help again!!! In order to get something done around here..
    I will keep you posted on what happens next at my place! Wish me luck (and I really don't believe in luck...only in God) Anyway He will watch over me and supply my needs which includes HELP. Ha ha and I need plenty of that. Love to all my friends out there in CROCHETTALK LAND! , Patty

PS I forget to tell you, my son and grandsons are going to mow my yard tomorrow! HOOREY!!!!
    Last edited by redhead; 05-06-2016 at 07:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Luck Patty, and I look forward in following you in your new venture of your quilt. Great idea to keep off stools and chairs... Let your sons , and GC help you reach your stuff down. Stay healthy , Hugs Davena.