Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

The final product! BETTY BOOP Afghans!

I am going to try AGAIN. to post the finished afghans and my niece's pictures! This will be the 5th or 6th time I have tried to post this picture! The final product! BETTY BOOP Afghans!-img_20160423_130159510-jpgThanks to you Davena. When I saw your post in November 2015 I knew I wanted to do this for my 4nieces (my dec'd sisters daughters. My sister Betty 's nickname was Betty Boop..It was a total surprise for the girls. We have had a good weekend and I may be here a little longer before I go home. If you want to see more look on Facebook (under Debbie Ripple Day). I had no pattern to go by ...had to make up everything as I went. What a big job this has been! Love, redhead/Patty

2. Thanks billiebob, missro007 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You did a marvelous job. Don't think I have the patience for this. Pat yourself on the back!
    ---HarriEtta

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    very nice Patty. You kept at it and you persevered. Good for you.

6. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Patty, Just AMAZING , all of the afghans have so much work in them. All your nieces look very happy and will cherish their afghan for years to come. You are one very loving , fantastic , talented aunt and your nieces are very lucky to have you as part of their family. CONGRATULATIONS on a very big job, well done. Hugs Davena

8. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

I just moved from Visalia, CA to Lakeside, CA and am much happier here with my family
    Post Thanks / Like

Betty Boop

I love Betty Boop and if you have copied down any of the patterns I would love to try one. You did a beautiful job on those afghans, they are the bomb. (lol). If you do not want to share, if you wrote down the patterns, I completely understand.

Thank you,

Carol
    lady281
    Last edited by lady281; 05-06-2016 at 04:02 PM. Reason: forgot a comma

10. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So awesome Patty!!! Your nieces look as thrilled as can be. I'm so glad you were able to surprise them and then get to spend time with them all. I know they will cherish their afghans and pillows and the memories you all made. Take care love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lady281 View Post
    I love Betty Boop and if you have copied down any of the patterns I would love to try one. You did a beautiful job on those afghans, they are the bomb. (lol). If you do not want to share, if you wrote down the patterns, I completely understand.

Thank you,

Carol
    lady281
    Carol I'm sending you a PM right now. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead this is Charlie aka Charlye. I love your Betty Boop afghan. If you aren't charging too much I would love to have a copy. I had a Betty Boop doll when I was very young and brother broke it. He broke everything he touched. He was just plain mean. If you let me how much you charge I can check if I can buyit. I have been on and off here foor a few years. I have a daughter who the day before she turned 50 she was told she has stage 4 bone and marrow cancer. We have to take he to Dr appt and such so we get pretty busy with her, it limits my time on computer. It is midnight here. I have trouble sleeping about this time so I end up on here in the middle of the night. I a s sorry aout my rattling on. Please let me know when you can. Thank you for your time. Charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lady281 View Post

Thank you,

Carol
    lady281
    I just changed my profile pic . This one was taken about 1 month ago in the shop when I got my hair done. I like the new color! redhead/Patty

Sorry! It didn't change!! What did I do wrong?

I spoke too soon....I guess it did work.
    Last edited by redhead; 07-01-2016 at 11:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by charlye View Post
    Redhead this is Charlie aka Charlye. I love your Betty Boop afghan. If you aren't charging too much I would love to have a copy. I had a Betty Boop doll when I was very young and brother broke it. He broke everything he touched. He was just plain mean. If you let me how much you charge I can check if I can buyit. I have been on and off here foor a few years. I have a daughter who the day before she turned 50 she was told she has stage 4 bone and marrow cancer. We have to take he to Dr appt and such so we get pretty busy with her, it limits my time on computer. It is midnight here. I have trouble sleeping about this time so I end up on here in the middle of the night. I a s sorry aout my rattling on. Please let me know when you can. Thank you for your time. Charlye
    Sorry Charlye.

16. Likes Gloriamv liked this post