Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

BB 8 hat for my grandson

BB 8 hat for my grandson-2016-01-23-bb8-hat-gavin-4-jpg My grandson is so in love with the BB 8 from Star Wars that I made him one. He was so excited about it, but does not want to wear it to school because all the kids like his homemade crochet hats so much that they steal them. He has lost his Angry bird hat, Tiger hat, and his minion hat. So sad for him...they think know who took them, but does not get them back....Ugh. All the teachers always comment to him that they love his homemade stuff. I am so glad he appreciates them. He loves his hats and mittens.

2. Likes Lissacc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    very nice hat little drummer

4. Thanks little drummer thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    your hat is very nice

6. Thanks little drummer thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice work. Although I don't know what this character looks like I can see you do nice work. That's too bad he lost his other hats.

8. Thanks little drummer thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The BB8 is from Star Wars. If you are not a star wars fan as I am not, and you don't have anyone that is you, like me, did not know what the BB8 was. However, my my son-in-law has been a fan since his early years and now his son, my grandson has become a fan also. Apparently it is some kind of a robot. I do not know what it does, but he showed me a picture and was thrilled with his hat. I hope the people who have his hats are enjoying them as much as I had fun making them for my grandson. The teachers are also watching out for others wearing them, however, have whoever has them, does not wear them to school. Shame on their parents.....you would think if a child brings home a hat that is not theirs that the parent would make them return it. Thanks so much for your comment Jean Marie.

10. Likes Lissacc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am like most of the others, I didn't know what BB is, but the hat is cute, and you did a nice job.

12. Thanks little drummer thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice work on the beanie. I'm a Star Wars fan.
    ---HarriEtta

14. Likes little drummer liked this post