Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    This is an afghan filled with so much love for a special young Granddaughter from a very special Grandma. Great work......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Davena View Post
    This is an afghan filled with so much love for a special young Granddaughter from a very special Grandma. Great work......
    Hey there Davna, I haven't talked to you in a while... my afghans are coming along and I am ready to crochet a border around all of therm now. And they will be finished!!! I am pleased with the way they look ....NO PATTERN TO GO BY AND SO MUCH DOING OVER AND OVER, BUT DONE !!...except for a border around the outside edges. i will be posting pictures at the end of April after I give them to the ones I made them for. I can't wait to see their faces!!!! So far it is still a big secret and they don't have a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you , Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    AWESOME...........I'm sure she'll love it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Hey there Davna, I haven't talked to you in a while... my afghans are coming along and I am ready to crochet a border around all of therm now. And they will be finished!!! I am pleased with the way they look ....NO PATTERN TO GO BY AND SO MUCH DOING OVER AND OVER, BUT DONE !!...except for a border around the outside edges. i will be posting pictures at the end of April after I give them to the ones I made them for. I can't wait to see their faces!!!! So far it is still a big secret and they don't have a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you , Patty
    Hi Patty, You have done so much work on these afghans and look forward to your posting of them. I did reply to your emails . hope you got it. Hugs Davena

Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome! Much too advance for me. Would love to learn though.

Post Thanks / Like
    beautiful job

Post Thanks / Like
    That is an absolute wonderful afghan. She will just love it. You did a terrific job. I don't think I could ever do that good at least not yet. I really admire your work. That is just awesome. Congratulations on a job well done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gorgeous afghan. Is that Tunisian crochet hard I've never tried it but yours is so beautiful I'd love to try it. Just beautiful. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammye View Post
    Yes. I downloaded a picture from the Internet or you could use one of your own. I used this website, Free cross stitch pattern maker - Stitch a photo - Pic 2 Pat and inserted the photo. I chose the smallest amount of colors and the size I wanted. Then I printed out the chart and used that. I chose DMC thread so I could match as close as I could to worsted yarn. The chart was 191 by 151. I used a K Tunisian crochet hook by Denise. You can add extensions to make it easier on your arm. The first 2 I made killed my arm using a reg. Tunisian crochet hook.
    What kind of extensions?

Post Thanks / Like
    They are like circular knitting needles. It’s a hook with a cord on the end. All the weight isn’t on a long Tunisian crochet hook.