Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Very first cot blanket for baby

Very first cot blanket for baby-image-jpg Very first cot blanket for baby-image-jpg Very first cot blanket for baby-image-jpg Very first cot blanket for baby-image-jpg
    My friend was delighted with this, as was I. I never expected it to look good at all and again, I know it's no masterpiece but I'm thrilled with how it turned out.

I'm doing a few nursery things for another friend right now, this ones a different kind of blanket (trebles) which will have an owl stitched to it. To match I'm also doing some owl bunting for the baby's room and a couple of owl toys. I've never attempted a stuffed either, so quite excited about this next project and can't wait till I'm able to show you all. Still going on the trebles for the blanket right now and it feels like I'm never going to get to the end lol.

2. Thanks billiebob thanked for this post
    Likes andreala, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice! great pattern, will you share it?

Post Thanks / Like

Love it!

It'd soooo cute! You crocheted doubles and puffs, am I right? Hugs! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is really beautiful
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like

For DonnaPbradshaw

Thank you Donna.

There's no 'one' single pattern I'm afraid. I just kinda went with it and that's what I ended up.

The granny puff heart square pattern can be found on this link Puff Stitch Heart Afghan Square Crochet Pattern - Free Crochet Pattern Courtesy of Crochetnmore.com

I then just made the pain squares of the same dimensions as your heart square in the SC same as you will have used in the heart square.

The picot edging I used. The pattern for that can be found on this link https://crochethealingandraymond.wor...e-vs-computer/

I then slip stitched the squares together, added the picot edging and that was it.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Ria68; 02-17-2016 at 01:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much Ada, it was however singles and puffs

Thank you kl100
    Last edited by Ria68; 02-17-2016 at 01:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    lovely work!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ria68 View Post
    Thank you Donna.

There's no 'one' single pattern I'm afraid. I just kinda went with it and that's what I ended up.

The granny puff heart square pattern can be found on this link Puff Stitch Heart Afghan Square Crochet Pattern - Free Crochet Pattern Courtesy of Crochetnmore.com

I then just made the pain squares of the same dimensions as your heart square in the SC same as you will have used in the heart square.

The picot edging I used. The pattern for that can be found on this link https://crochethealingandraymond.wor...e-vs-computer/

I then slip stitched the squares together, added the picot edging and that was it.

Hope that helps.
    thank you for explaining how you made it! It's one the best I've seen in a long time! Whoever gets this will be very lucky!

Post Thanks / Like
    your blanket is very pretty

Post Thanks / Like
    1st cot blanket? You outdid yourself.