Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  50
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

As a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...

Now, I'm not advanced by any means and having looked though your pictures here compared to those of my little creations they suddenly seem so....ummm....insignificant! But.....nonetheless, I'm very proud of them and hope to advance further in crochet and hopefully one day get to the skill level you guys are at.

As a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpg As a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpg As a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpg As a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpg

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Ria68; 01-21-2016 at 08:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job! Thank you for sharing with us!

3. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Likes spoula liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww thank you. I know they're nothing special, but they're special to me and to those they're gifted to. I just enjoyed sharing.

5. Likes little drummer, MeToo!, spoula liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Your work is just beautiful and I know the recipients will be so happy to receive them. Nothing is insignificant. Just have fun crocheting and before you know it, you will be doing more intricate pieces. The important thing to remember is to do what you love to do and have fun with it.

Roe

7. Likes Megcsti, ncoyle754@gmail.com, spoula liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my! I think your projects are great! Keep it up and thanks for posting your pictures! I want to learn to make many of the items you have shared with us! Do not feel you are any less of a good crocheter than the rest of us!

9. Likes the hook and I, spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What nice and perfect works!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

11. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are wonderful. I love them all. I can crochet. But knitting is my passion. Don't sell yourself short your work is outstanding in my opinion. Thanks for sharing it.

13. Likes spoula liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not yet confident in my crochet just yet. It's something I LOVE doing and it's always been there as I said from a little girl, but it's said as one door closes another opens and I was devastated not to be able to get out or to work anymore, I just felt the life ebbing away from me as I slipped deeper into depression. I know it sounds silly, but crochet has given me something to live for, I'm enjoying learning new stitches all the time and your kinds words have given me a little confidence boost so I thank you all so much for your comments and look forward to sharing more as I learn more....

15. Thanks yoli72 thanked for this post
    Likes justplainjudy, dancingbaehr, spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please do not be depressed. You make so nice things
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    All of your crocheting is fabulous. Scooters