Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  50
Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's pretty good for a self proclaimed newbie... Looks like you been doing it for years. Good Work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Be proud of your work not many people can do what we do. Your thing are great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Your advanced. WOW! Beautiful. Need to find patterns/ I give to Women & Kids Shelter. Nice meeting you.

Susan2014

4. Likes yoli72 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You should be proud of your work. Like others said not many people do crocheting anymore. I love everything you made.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ria68 View Post
    Now, I'm not advanced by any means and having looked though your pictures here compared to those of my little creations they suddenly seem so....ummm....insignificant! But.....nonetheless, I'm very proud of them and hope to advance further in crochet and hopefully one day get to the skill level you guys are at.

Attachment 14358 Attachment 14359 Attachment 14360 Attachment 14361Attachment 14362Attachment 14363Attachment 14364Attachment 14365Attachment 14366Attachment 14367Attachment 14368Attachment 14369Attachment 14370

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi Ria,
    Looks like you've been busy! Very Nice Work

Post Thanks / Like
    You should be proud of your work. Like others said not many people do crocheting anymore. I love everything you made.

I am responding to an old comment from 2016. Who exactly is saying that not many people do crocheting anymore? Is this true or one person's opinion. Crocheting is way easier to learn and do than knitting.

8. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ria68, Thanks for sharing those items are adorable. I love to make baby things too.

You did a beautiful job.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Your things are beautiful. You don't have to take a back seat to anyone. I wish I had little ones around me so I could to the baby things, but unfortunately, I have lap robe and afghan friends and family!! It just goes to show that we all have our own little corner of the crochet world.

11. Likes spoula liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I knew I should quit checking out pictures. I love your work and wonder if you have the pattern for the pink and blue baby hats? One of my first projects was a pair of baby booties (I thought they would be easy because so were so tiny--WRONG). It took me months to do one pair and they were large enough for a three year old. Since then I have done some hats and have posted pictures on my blog:I Wear A Red Hat: Crochet

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG, I tried crocheting baby booties as one of my first projects. I called the my "booties for hell". Honestly, it took me a year off and on two finish them. They would probably fit a four year old they were sooooo big--in fact, one bootie was larger than the other. Everything you crochet is perfect. I think now maybe I will try another pair--I really love your pink little booties with the red ribbons and the pink and blue baby hats. Are these patterns you can share?

14. Likes spoula liked this post