Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been on in a long while.

Life has been interesting as of late. I applied for disability and had it denied and I appealed it because I was treated badly. I have made a few things recently. Here they are.
    I haven't been on in a long while.-dscn4196-jpgI haven't been on in a long while.-dscn4207-jpgI haven't been on in a long while.-dscn4213-jpgI haven't been on in a long while.-dscn4210-jpgI haven't been on in a long while.-dscn4215-jpgI haven't been on in a long while.-dscn4217-jpg

I don't have much yarn so I make things from what I can get a hold of. I stopped using acrylic yarn because It is bad for you. I still cannot confirm how much BPA is used in making the yarn and when you touch it all day, how much is entering your body. The softer the yarn I'm assuming he more chemicals including BPA. I am know only using natural yarns such as 100% wool.

This bunny I will be making for a craft fair this next Christmas season. I am hoping to make some money. I'm making them out of wool and will be selling them for $30. Wish me luck.

I haven't been on in a long while.-dscn4264-jpgI haven't been on in a long while.-dscn4267-jpg

This next one is Einstein the Lion, he was a labor of love.

I haven't been on in a long while.-dscn4253-jpg

I am no longer able to keep a website or a blog. I have been too sick as of late. So if anyone wants to contact me just send me a message.

2. Thanks Barbara G., billiebob, Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What nice toys!! I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you! May you be blessed!!

I have lived here in Kenly, NC for quite a few years....but my heart will always be in GA.
    Post Thanks / Like
    So cute!! Grandbabies would love!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You make beautiful things and your work is just perfect!

My ex-husband has been on disability for 15 years, he has Lupus really bad. He's convinced that every application that comes through is almost always denied the first time around. Don't be discouraged and definitely re-apply or appeal the decision. It's a shame they make it so difficult to get approved. But one thing that's good is the approval will be retroactive back to the date you originally applied.

Hang in there and know that I'm praying for you. I hope you're feeling better.

Hugs,
    Shelley

7. Likes elproct liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy who did my claim told me he would wait for my doctor to submit papers and then he went ahead and processed it without his papers on purpose. He lied and denied my claim. So I appealed. Can't believe how deceitful the government is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetsoup View Post
    The guy who did my claim told me he would wait for my doctor to submit papers and then he went ahead and processed it without his papers on purpose. He lied and denied my claim. So I appealed. Can't believe how deceitful the government is.
    You can't trust anyone with stuff like this. It's a real shame, too. They should be there to really help people. I'm glad you went ahead immediately and appealed the decision. I know people who are on disability for the most frivolous and bogus reasons. If they got approved, you should, too, especially since your's is for a legitimate reason!!! Keep the faith!!!

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I just love your toys especially the lion he is too cute!!!! Very nice job. Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    What a wonderful array of stuffed animals. You do such nice work. I wish you good luck in your craft fair and also with your disability application. Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was denied the first time too. I finally got approved after a year and getting lawyer to help. I received retroactive pay back to the first date I applied. My lawyer could only take a limited fee due to a state law. Don't give up.
    Love your work!

Judy