Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

MsBhaven..Look at this

MsBhaven, does this look like what we want? I still don't think I am doing it exactly right. But I will keep trying until I think it is right. How is yours coming along? Patty
    MsBhaven..Look at this-003-jpg

PS Some of these joins are not joined in 6 loops now that I am looking at it again and I have since ripped the joins out and started over again. I think it is right up to the joining part. Not sure from there on.
    Last edited by redhead; 10-24-2015 at 06:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes that looks like what we want Patty. I put mine down to get a different afghan finished and now that its done I will be working dilligently on this one I will keep you updated with pictures as I go. as far as I can tell you will do 2 sided joins from piece 3 to piece 9 then piece 10 12 14 16 18 19 21 are 3 sided joins 11 13 15 17 and 20 are 2 sided joins (i will try and get the rest figured out later. is that the way you see it?

Eva
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBhaven View Post
    yes that looks like what we want Patty. I put mine down to get a different afghan finished and now that its done I will be working dilligently on this one I will keep you updated with pictures as I go. as far as I can tell you will do 2 sided joins from piece 3 to piece 9 then piece 10 12 14 16 18 19 21 are 3 sided joins 11 13 15 17 and 20 are 2 sided joins (i will try and get the rest figured out later. is that the way you see it?

Eva
    Thanks Eva, I will have to study that for a while. I don't understand it just yet. One of my questions is how many loops do we fasten together each time we loop them together, 3 , or 6 at a time? In other words, do I crochet thru 3 loops on a circle to join to another one or 6 loops? I was joining 6 and it seems to hump up in the middle. Maybe I should only join 3 loops?
    I also am trying to join them in a way that the white stripes are joined to a red one, alternating them so red stripes are joined to white and so on. This is a hard pattern for me to figure out. I will wait and watch for more of your posts. Thank you for your help. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty it might make it easier for you if you highlight when you are working on the new motif when joining
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64