Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's some pictures of what I am working on right now

I am having problems getting pictures posted so I don't now if this will work or not.

The 1st pic is pic of the blocks for my granddaughter's bed spread using the Pink Camo yarn from Hobby Lobby. They have 2 kinds but this is the one I liked because it is brighter colors.
    There is the tag laying across the blocks that I intend to sew onto the middle block on the back side of the bedspread at the top. That will make it easy to find the top of the spread.
    The next 2 shows the different centers of the blocks. I am making the centers (1/2 of the blocks with pink and the other half with green)They will be alternating blocks in the bedspread.
    The next one is the blocks that I still have to put the last 3 rows on. That is a project that is taking up most of my time.

The 2nd project is really pretty but pretty hard for me to figure out very fast. When it is finished it will look like a lot of red and white mints.

The last picture is a block for the afghan that looks like the candy mints. This pattern is completely new to me and I am having to learn the stitches so I can teach my niece to make hers. Get this ...she is LEFT handed and I am right handed and I am going to try to teach her how to make this afghan as soon as I can get the pattern in my head so I can show her how to do it!! This is going to be fun!!! Wish me luck! I have only made 2 of these blocks and have done more ripping out than crocheting. I thought I had a second one almost done and it didn't look right so I just ripped it totally out and started over again! The Pattern really doesn't say on every row how many stitches each row should have so sometimes I don't have enough left in a row to complete the row ...so I ribbett, ribbett, ribbett and crochet, crochet, crochet until I think it is right. The very last pic is just one block and the pattern on the front of my notebook. This Pattern shows how to attach block as I go so I hope I can get that part into my head. (Notice the loops around the outside of the block...some way that is what you use to put them together as you go. Gee I have never done anything quite like this before!!
    I have decided when I am using a pattern I will put a picture of the project on the front of the notebook with that same pattern inside up front in the book and that way I can have it handy when I want to look at it
    Attached Images Attached Images Here's some pictures of what I am working on right now-004-jpg Here's some pictures of what I am working on right now-007-jpg Here's some pictures of what I am working on right now-008-jpg Here's some pictures of what I am working on right now-005-jpg Here's some pictures of what I am working on right now-003-jpg Here's some pictures of what I am working on right now-002-jpg 
    Last edited by redhead; 10-10-2015 at 12:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice and colorful works!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Thanks redhead, Victori1724 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty I love both of these but ESP the red and white good luck with that one it seems hard to do. Take care love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Nice and colorful works!
    Hi Larisa, This post took me over and hour to put on here because at first I couldn't get more than 3 pictures to post and then I had them on here double! I do like the bigger pictures better but what a hassle I have had posting them! Then I had to edit them and was able to finally post a 6th picture in the process ! Love Ya, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Patty I love both of these but ESP the red and white good luck with that one it seems hard to do. Take care love you Winnie
    Hi Winnie, I am so sorry for your loss. I was thinking that you had lost your twin but didn't now you lost another sister so soon. That has to be a very bad time for you. I am sorry that I brought all of that up to you again. You will be in my prayers that you will be able to get past all of it. Not that you would forget it but just be able to get thru it so you can go on with your life. We will never forget them but we have the satisfaction that we will meet again some day. I have never gone thru as much as you have. I did lose my only sister but she didn't live close to me and it doesn't seem real ....it's like she is still over there. We were 4 years apart and I am the oldest of 5 kids. My worst time was losing my Dad first and then my Mom and my husband. All my children are still going strong. I still have 3 brothers. Keep your chin up and hang in there because God is with you and I will be praying for you.
    Watch your mail and I will mail that to you as soon as I can get to the post office. Love you , Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, Looks Nice

8. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You do beautiful work, Patty. I especially love the pink camo squares done in the block stitch. It's going to be a really pretty bedspread for her.

The red and white looks so nice, but it really looks complicated, too. I'm not sure I could figure that one out.

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I am also working on the peppermint candy afghan
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Just lovely, Patty.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Your pictures are so fun to look at! I still cannot figure out how to post pictures! I click on the icon and then find my picture on my computer and choose it, after that I'm lost!