Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Top Pattern

This beautiful and romantic top will surely make you feel feminine… Easy stitches for the upper part of the top and lacy shells are mixed to create the whole top. You can make it in any size and length you need. - See more at: Crochet Top Pattern | Beautiful Crochet Stuff
    Crochet Top Pattern-crochet-top-jpg

2. Likes missro007, karenlatlas, Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice!! Looks comfortable too

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty top

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by janegreen View Post
    This beautiful and romantic top will surely make you feel feminine… Easy stitches for the upper part of the top and lacy shells are mixed to create the whole top. You can make it in any size and length you need. - See more at: Crochet Top Pattern | Beautiful Crochet Stuff
    There is some really pretty items on that website...wish I was still young enough to wear some of them. The bikini is really pretty..... but I have never ever worn anything like that when I was a pretty teenager even tho I love it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for kind words! You could try another pattern, like this skirt: Crochet Maxi Skirt Free Pattern | Beautiful Crochet Stuff , the sweater: Free Crochet Sweater Pattern | Beautiful Crochet Stuff or the top: Pineapple Crochet Top Pattern | Beautiful Crochet Stuff
    Best regards,
    Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by janegreen View Post
    Awesome pattern, great looking color to match anything too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyL View Post
    Very pretty top
    thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    There is some really pretty items on that website...wish I was still young enough to wear some of them. The bikini is really pretty..... but I have never ever worn anything like that when I was a pretty teenager even tho I love it!
    Your work is awesome, and I love your beautiful plus size tops, they're so amazing!! Eve tho I'm past my prime for what you wear, I love that you & your mother both posed the leaf tunic top and looked great in them... a lot of your pieces can be modified to fit. Over 70% of America women wear size 14 and mostly up. That is a huge market and a lot of people wanting nice clothes that it, not dumb looking goofy clothes, lol, hey, we still want to be fashionable! And we can be with the right help.

Are there any near future plans to go into more depth showing us how to make some of the plus tops, like assembly diagrams on how to arrange and attach the motifs, how to help us get to a certain point when we know how to measure our body and modify the patterns? And what kind of material you used to make the trey chic flowing collars and pieces worn underneath, or at least sort of how to add the flowing trim to whatever we wear under the crocheted pieces. Those are the kind of tops I want in my wardrobe, since that's how I used to dress in my 20's and 30's. I miss it, they make me feel beautiful, sensual and romantic!! They'll look great under any type of shorts, leggings, capris, or jeans! Thx