Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  5
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone, I went to the doctor this week and asked him for a RX for a walker with a seat and he gave me one..Now I have a pretty pink one that I love. I don't have to use it al the time but it is there when I need it. I will post it when I can. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea, glad you didn't get hurt to bad, Red. I'll keep that in mind if I need, or meet someone needing, a walker. Ladies, to keep those nasty little bugs out of your dry goods, like flour, cornmeal, oatmeal,cereal, instant oatmeal, and such, put a couple bay leaves in your cupboards, or in the flour sacks. They last forever, I think, I have them in all my cupboards, and it has worked for years. you don't need a whole bunch, just one or two, on each shelf. Share this around, to help others, if you'd like to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, I'm sorry to hear about your leg. I hope it is getting better with each passing day. What a clever idea you came up with. Every walker should have something like this. Take care of yourself. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cool idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you're ok!! The bag is nice n very functional. That's for sharing the details of the bag & I hope you stay safe!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, happy to hear that you are okay.