Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been out of town a few days, but I'll look for it this week and send it as soon as I find it.

Post Thanks / Like

how cute!!

Quote Originally Posted by Victori1724 View Post
    One of my dearest friends just became a Grandmother for the first time and I went crazy making gifts for little Olyvia. I thought I would share them here.

Attachment 13311Attachment 13310Attachment 13309Attachment 13305Attachment 13306Attachment 13307Attachment 13308
    Those are adorable, lucky little girl! I just made a bib with the initial of the 1st name on it even - it was fun, you might want to do one of you're looking for even MORE gifts for her, lol! THere are a load of pattern for them.

3. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How sweet of you to make such lovely gitfs!! The baby is going to look so adorable in her new outfits

Post Thanks / Like
    Such a sweet baby. Very pretty things. sUsan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Victori1724 View Post
    One of my dearest friends just became a Grandmother for the first time and I went crazy making gifts for little Olyvia. I thought I would share them here.

Attachment 13311Attachment 13310Attachment 13309Attachment 13305Attachment 13306Attachment 13307Attachment 13308
    a
    She is so PRECIOUS!! You did a wonderful job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jean.

Yes, I did have fun and there were so many patterns in my collection it was hard to stop once I got started. The picture before the baby is a bunting. I have a pattern for a christening dress, but I refrained haha. My 10 yr old granddaughter was starting to get jealous so I had to stop and create a few things for her. These two sets satisfied her for the time being. Now that school is back in session (thank heavens, since I put on an extra 5 lbs baking goodies with her over the summer), she's back into her soccer and is a travelling cheerleader at her school. Man, she is growing up too fast.

Did someone say "baby shower"?-lime-green-set-jpg

Did someone say "baby shower"?-blue-grey-skirt-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Victori, you made several beautiful items! Lucky you, I cannot WAIT to be a granny. I've been making baby blankets for my future grandbabies. That's not gonna happen anytime soon. My 2 grown boys don't even have serious girlfriends right now LOL.

Great job!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    very nice____________

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful layette!!! I just love the bunting. Little Miss is going to love the beautiful gifts you've made for her. Baby items are so much fun to make. Thanks for posting.

Donna