Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Did someone say "baby shower"?

One of my dearest friends just became a Grandmother for the first time and I went crazy making gifts for little Olyvia. I thought I would share them here.

Did someone say "baby shower"?-olyvias-tooth-fairy-pillow-jpgDid someone say "baby shower"?-matching-blanket-jpgDid someone say "baby shower"?-coat-colors-jpgDid someone say "baby shower"?-hat-diaper-cover-jpgDid someone say "baby shower"?-pink-hat-jpgDid someone say "baby shower"?-diaper-cover-jpgDid someone say "baby shower"?-pink-jacket-hat-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Did someone say "baby shower"?-purple-hat-jpg Did someone say "baby shower"?-special-buttons-border-jpg Did someone say "baby shower"?-bunting-jpg Did someone say "baby shower"?-half-weeks-jpg 

2. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky Olyvia! The items you made her are very cute. She's not only lucky, she's a beautiful baby!

4. Thanks Victori1724 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Your gifts are beautiful and sure they will be appreciated

6. Thanks Victori1724 thanked for this post
    Likes conmaree liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You sure did go crazy! Haha LOL I can relate, my sister is trying to get pregnant again, and I've already got a ton of baby blankets I've made. Your baby items are all just beautiful. And so is that little cutie pie.

Shelley

8. Thanks Victori1724 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Victori,
    Looks like you were busy but I bet you had fun making them. You did good job on all of them. They are all cute and that's a cute baby (one of God's children). The picture before the baby - is that a dress for baptism? I bet the Mother was pleased w/all the things you made.
    Jean Marie

10. Thanks Victori1724 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful girls deserve beautiful clothes! You are quite talented! Is there a pattern for the lovely bunting?

12. Thanks Victori1724 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I did have fun. I had to stop myself after a while haha. But Grammy (as my friend likes to call herself now) had the baby shower in the gym at the church she attends and went all out with diaper cakes, catering, gifts for all the guests, it was amazing. She definitely knows how to throw a party that's for sure. The only thing missing was a marching band lol. So, all the things I made were a tiny part of the number of gifts she got. Talk about a pampered baby. But she's beautiful and so worth it. Thanks for the nice comments.

14. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, there is a pattern. I'll hunt it down and post it for anyone interested. Thanks for asking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Shelley, if you're interested in receiving any of the patterns I made let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    You did such a beautiful job Victoria! The baby is so sweet too! I have a new baby coming in 6 months. Where did you get the pattern for the bunting (your second to last photo)? I'd love to do one of those for my god daughter's new addition!! Thanks Betty Lynn