Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh sorry. I wish him good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for strength and comfort during this difficult time.

Quote Originally Posted by mamo View Post
    I would like 2 apologize 2 everyone, I just got a notice that I haven't posted anything on the forum 4 awhile. But my dear husband of 47 yrs. Was just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. They will start chemo and radiation on him the 17th of this mo.just 2 try and make him more comfortable and able 2 eat. I didn't really want 2 mention it but of course it is 4 most on my mind..I have been trying 2 keep up with u all, and enjoy the wonderful projects u all r making..I promise as things settle down here I will start posting more.. Health b with you all. Ur comrade n the crocheting world, Mamo!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mamo,
    Sorry to hear this. How are you holding up? Praying for you and your husband.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mamo View Post
    I would like 2 apologize 2 everyone, I just got a notice that I haven't posted anything on the forum 4 awhile. But my dear husband of 47 yrs. Was just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. They will start chemo and radiation on him the 17th of this mo.just 2 try and make him more comfortable and able 2 eat. I didn't really want 2 mention it but of course it is 4 most on my mind..I have been trying 2 keep up with u all, and enjoy the wonderful projects u all r making..I promise as things settle down here I will start posting more.. Health b with you all. Ur comrade n the crocheting world, Mamo!!
    Mamo, I am soooo sorry to hear this news about your husband. Cancer is so terrible, and very scary, too. I've been there like you, not with myself but with my sweet brother.

May I suggest you post about your husband on the "General Chit Chat" thread? You'll get a lot more exposure there, and there are a ton of wonderful people on here who will lift you up, and pray for your husband and you, too. Just click on "General Chit Chat" under Forums. and then "Post a new Thread." You have a lot of caring friends here, even though you may not have met them yet.

You and your husband will both be in my prayers.

Shelley