Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Ponchos w/fringes!

Here is some pictures with the fringes...they look better!Ponchos w/fringes!-dsc06914-jpgPonchos w/fringes!-dsc06913-jpgPonchos w/fringes!-dsc06912-jpg They do look different with the fringes on them don't they? The top one looks a little fuzzy but I am done with them...I must have been shaking the camera when I took it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think they are adorable.

Post Thanks / Like
    The black fringes really make the colors pop. Lovely n I'm a poncho nut cuz I love them!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love ponchos and these are beautiful! The fringe does add a finished look to them. GOOD JOB , redhead. Your color choices are very pretty.
    The biggest lie I tell myself, "I don't have to write that down, I'll remember it!"

Post Thanks / Like
    I love these! Do you by chance have the pattern to share?

Post Thanks / Like
    Very, very pretty. The fringes add the perfect touch! Thanks for showing these beauties.

Post Thanks / Like
    I, too, would love to have the pattern!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ponchos w/fringes!-dsc06915-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Hobbies View Post
    I love these! Do you by chance have the pattern to share?
    Sorry but I didn't have a pattern. I just made it up as I went along but if you can crochet a granny square you can make one.Here are pictures of the finished one and one before I added onto the bottom and then put the fringe on and I was still working on filling in the neckline. You will need to make a total of 6 14"squares. Lay 3 of them out i a "V"- shape and fasten those 3 together for the front and do another 3 for the back. then fasten the shoulder seams,. Next I added more around the bottom until it was long enough. Then I filled in the neckline to where it wouldn't slip off the shoulders and added the fringe.
    Mine is not all the traditional granny squares. some of them are made with the box stitch. That is where you do a row of 3 chain stitches and then do a row of 3 dc's over each of the chain -3 stitches . Look at the pictures at the white ones , they are box stitches done over chain stitches. Use your imagination and have fun and if you do make one please post pictures. I would love to see your ponchos! I am sorry but one of the pictures is kinda fuzzy and I didn't know how to delete it.
    Ponchos w/fringes!-dsc06916-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Ponchos w/fringes!-dsc06906-jpg 
    Last edited by redhead; 04-25-2015 at 07:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much for explaining how you did them. I wish I could make them but if I don't have a pattern, I'm lost. But, for sure, I'd make a few of these cuz they look soooooo good and the fringe just adds that final touch to bring it to the next level. Good job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh your ponchos are so beautiful, Patty, I love them!

Shelley