Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Finally done

Post Thanks / Like

Finally done

I just couldn't get motivated so I put a border on it and I'm calling it done. It's a good size for a baby blanket so I'm okay with that, I don't know why I just don't like this pattern and I've wanted to do a star for so long too.Finally done-screenshot_2015-04-19-21-41-33-jpg

2. Likes BobbieJoe, karenlatlas, AudreyL liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie, I found when I did one like this I didn't like it either. I think because it has too many points to it. It doesn't look like a star. Your colors are very pretty, they blend together real well' I am still looking for that right star pattern. Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful work
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it looks fine, nice colors, too .

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful blanket! I love this pattern. I recently made one and mine turned out huge LOL. It drapes over a full size bed. I'd like to make a smaller one like yours, for a baby blanket. You did a great job on it!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie, I've found many patterns that I love, but while making them, I hate!!! Keep going til you find the perfect one for you! You did a beautiful job picking the colors and it turned out simply beautiful. Plz keep sharing with us. Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by debbie67 View Post
    I just couldn't get motivated so I put a border on it and I'm calling it done. It's a good size for a baby blanket so I'm okay with that, I don't know why I just don't like this pattern and I've wanted to do a star for so long too.Finally done-screenshot_2015-04-19-21-41-33-jpg
    You did great debbie but it's one of those patterns that people seem to either love or dislike. I'm not crazy about it and will never make one, but yours is pretty and now you got it out of your system!! It looks good and will serve a good purpose!