Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Jumbo Catherine Wheel

I think the Catherine Wheel is one of the prettiest patterns, so I made an Afghan using the pattern from AllFreeCrochet.Jumbo Catherine Wheel-100_0348-640x480-jpg. I Jumbo Catherine Wheel-img_0054-jpgalso made an Afghan the yarn has stretched to fit a King sized bed.Jumbo Catherine Wheel-img_0053-640x478-jpg. I had a knee replacement a couple of years ago and I was bored to tears so I started crocheting, therefore I have done a number of projects with a different stitches. Ladyella . ♥

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes karenlatlas, Nova55, Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness, you do beautiful work! I love both projects, they're absolutely gorgeous!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Shelley for taking the time to comment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ladtella Welcome to CT. Im from Minnesota brrrr weather today 9 above winchill 15. Love love your Bedspreads. Just Pretty as can be. You do nice work. Susan2014. Cant wait to see more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you again! I must admit when your doing these bedspreads , etc. they take forever!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice work. I like both. Is the last one a variation on the chevron pattern?
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty afghans, am partial to ripples/chevrons. Haven't done the Catherine's Wheel just yet but will have to put that on my list.

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more of your work.

Happy crocheting.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    The Catherine Wheel goes fast because the row are large in size♥ I don't have pictures of all the pieces I have made and I feel a little like embarrassed to show my work because I don't see the work of many others.♥

Post Thanks / Like
    Both your pieces look good. All that is required is lots of patience to complete the project.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ladyella;160276]The Catherine Wheel goes fast because the row are large in size♥ I don't have pictures of all the pieces I have made and I feel a little like embarrassed to show my work because I don't see the work of many others.♥[/QUOTE]

Never be embarrassed to show your work. There are a variety of reasons why some people don't show their work. I like to see what other people have done and I appreciate when they do post. I do post when I have finished projects.

Roe

12. Likes Ladyella liked this post