Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Jan 2015 squares rec'd

Hello Lynda! I'm and glad I got your name again too! I'm doing very well but have some more Dr apptmts coming up this month (Feb). Sat and Sun our temp was in the 50s ...I can't believe it but I think there is snow in the forecast for a day or 2 away from now.
    I didn't think I liked black and grays but I do love the snow flake one (and the other one from Susan136) so I have 2 with black and gray in them. They are very pretty! The center of your looks brown in this pic but we know it is really gray!
    I love anything that sparkles so I love that part of yours. I would like the pattern so I will PM you my email address and see if we can manage that, OK? I had made stars on hats for my grandkids and others. Are you familiar with the Elsa hats from the movie Frozen? All the little girls are nuts about that movie I guess.But your snowflake is different than the ones I made. Mine have 6 points whereas yours have 8 points. Thanks again Lynda, Love, Patty
    Attached Images Attached Images Jan  2015 squares rec'd-dsc06822-recd-lynda-fey-jan-2015-jpg 

2. Thanks Lynda Fey thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    If this is free pattern could you share it with us?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by senck View Post
    If this is free pattern could you share it with us?
    Hi senck, If you are asking me (redhead/Patty) I don't have the pattern but maybe Lynda will share it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oops! Sorry. Thanks for letting know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by senck View Post
    Oops! Sorry. Thanks for letting know.
    That's OK, don't worry..I am sure she will share the pattern with us. It is pretty isn't it? Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, I just emailed you the link to the snowflake pattern because when I printed it out the writing was small. If you need anymore help from me just let me know.

I'm glad you like the pattern. I enjoyed making it. So easy to stitch up. I debated on what colors to use for the pattern. Wish I had used red and white but I didn't have any sparkly white acrylic yarn to use and snowflakes are supposed to be sparkly!

I am familiar with the movie "Frozen". My 2 granddaughters love that movie and my son (their daddy) drives down the road singing the songs from that movie. I have not made any hats for them from the movie.

I hope your DR's appts go well this month! I will continue to pray for you.

xoxoxo,
    Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi senck, I am posting the link for you to the 8 point snowflake. When I printed out the pattern for myself the writing was very small and that is why I am just posting the link. I hope it's ok that I posted it here.

Le cose di Mys@.. Maglia, Uncinetto, Telaio, Tutorial e... : Granny crochet:Snowflake granny

Just copy and paste the link in your browser and hit enter then scroll down the page. I didn't make them to be potholders so I left off the "Outside Border" of the pattern. I hope you enjoy making the square.

xoxoxo,
    Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for sharing this link. I will enjoy making these. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    You are very welcome Shirley. Have fun making the square! xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    very pretty

12. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post