Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

just started chrocheting less then a year ago.. some things I have made.

Some things I have made trying to learn how to crochet. Just picked up this hobby not to long ago so still figuring this out.
    Attached Images Attached Images just started chrocheting less then a year ago.. some things I have made.-fb_img_1423355439717-jpg just started chrocheting less then a year ago.. some things I have made.-20140917_084652-jpg just started chrocheting less then a year ago.. some things I have made.-20140917_084442-jpg just started chrocheting less then a year ago.. some things I have made.-img_45161993348033-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Alabama... Wow you've made some beautiful things! Great work!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow I love these. You are doing great! So pretty. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Good work! I love these things
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Your work is wonderful. Welcome to CT and if you have any questions, this is a great group who will help you out.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Such nice work and I just love the pink/black/white one!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great work, you did an awful lot for just learning. Its so relaxing, I just love to crochet. Really good work, thanks for sharing. Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Hazelnuts23! For one who is just learning you are doing a fantastic job! Your projects are so pretty! Stay with us...we love pictures and will you please think of joining our 6"crochet squares exchange next month? we send a private message to Barbara G and tell her how many names you want to make squares for and she will assign the names for you Then you make a square for each one and mail them and get one back from each person. It is so much fun and they sometimes will send the pattern for the square they send along with a note ( whatever you want to say about yourself or anything) It is a good way of getting to know each other. I am trying to attach a little name tag to the ones I mail so they will know who made them. Right now I am making tags to attach to ones I have received that don't have tags on them. When I put mine together I want to be able to know who sent me the squares that make up "my friendship afghan" ( or whatever I make). There are other Exchanges on here too, that you might be interested in joining with no charge, just fun Happy hooking!!!! Love, redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    A beginner you say? Very nice work.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    your work is very nice