Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

JUst About Made It Working Into The Wee Hours Of The Night

Hi Folks!

The weeks leading up to Christmas was very hectic for me. I had several projects which I wanted to complete in time for Christmas, mostly to make Christmas special for my twin girls.

I made Snowmen Christmas Stocking for my girls and my friends two children.

I made several Christmas decorations for the tree in the hope that they would be indestructible, the twins have a gift of breaking everything they touch, well, almost everything.

I made each twin a 'Minnie Mouse' doll. In fact I ended up doing a third one for a friend which I completed after Christmas.

I also knitted some little bunnies for the girls, each one has a little hat and dress on.

The only time I can work on the projects is when the girls are sleeping, this meant that I ended up working late most nights and I had to drink coffee to stay awake!! Usually I don't touch coffee, I love chocolate though

I am already working on some other projects, I found December exhausting and was determined to make all the little toys for the twins. Thank the good Lord, I did most of the things I wanted to make.

Here are some of the pictures, the joy on the girls faces and the big 'WOW' from Rosie when she saw the tree and all the decorations etc, made all my hard work worth while.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year, remember to make every moment count.
    Attached Images Attached Images JUst About Made It Working Into The Wee Hours Of The Night-minnie-t1-jpg JUst About Made It Working Into The Wee Hours Of The Night-minnie1-jpg JUst About Made It Working Into The Wee Hours Of The Night-xmas-decorations-1-jpg JUst About Made It Working Into The Wee Hours Of The Night-christmas-stockings-jpg 

2. Thanks Susan2014, Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes cybarra, AudreyL, missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, you definitely were busy. Everything is just so adorable and will be well-loved.

Roe

4. Thanks Toys4Twins thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Adorable!! You have very lucky twins!!!! Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Carol, the girls are such a blessing. We all share a special gift, crocheting is so rewarding. Have fun with your current projects and all the others that are on your waiting list.

7. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow you were certainly a busy mom! The minnie mouse dolls are adorable. I love everything you made, it's all so cute.

Shelley

9. Thanks Toys4Twins thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ToysforTwins Hello and Im pleased to meet you and The Twins (no Pis??) some day maybe? You have been quite Busy They must be very Good Girls. Lovely Job on all. 1 problem I would have done------added Names on them. (really joking0 senior sense of humor . The Stockings are Very nice & Big too. Ty for sharing. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    ToysforTwins Hello and Im pleased to meet you and The Twins (no Pis??) some day maybe? You have been quite Busy They must be very Good Girls. Lovely Job on all. 1 problem I would have done------added Names on them. (really joking0 senior sense of humor . The Stockings are Very nice & Big too. Ty for sharing. Susan2014
    Hi Susan, Nice to meet you too. Here are some pic's of the twins just for you. Rosie is holding the basket with the decorations and Minnie Mouse. There is a picture of them both decorating the tree. Later on in the year I would like to crochet 'Winnie the Pooh and Friends' for them which is going to be a big task as I will need to make two of each, the twins are not keen on sharing yet. I might get away with doing two Winnie's and two Tiggers and just one Piglet and one Eeyore!!
    Attached Images Attached Images JUst About Made It Working Into The Wee Hours Of The Night-sh103172_s-jpg JUst About Made It Working Into The Wee Hours Of The Night-sh103185_s-jpg JUst About Made It Working Into The Wee Hours Of The Night-rose-minnie_1-jpg 
    Last edited by Toys4Twins; 01-15-2015 at 01:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job!_________

Post Thanks / Like
    When you make the Eyeore you need to attach his tail with velcro... Remember how Eyeore's tail always falls off? LOL Eyeore is my favorite.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jean Marie. I love your idea for a prayer list on this site. The Lord is always reaching out to us, all we have to do is listen.