Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Christmas Afghan

I am working on a Christmas afghan. This one is for me as I usually give most of the things I make I give away. Will try now to post a picture.Christmas Afghan-christmas-afghan-10-21-2014-jpgChristmas Afghan-12-05-2014-jpg

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes cybarra liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What a pretty afghan and I am glad you are keeping something for yourself. I do the same thing, make so much for charitable organizations, I very rarely do something for myself.

Enjoy it and happy holidays.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Babs I just love this!!! If this Afghan doesn't say Christmas nothing will!!! You did a great job!!!! Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    It's such a festive afghan, I love it! You're doing a great job on it.

I've been crocheting my brains out the past couple months, making Christmas gifts for my family. Maybe after the holidays, I'll settle down and make something nice for myself.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Babs, that is a lovely afghan and says Christmas very much. I am like you, everything I make I give away to family. After the 1st of the year I hope to make myself something. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like

Christmas Afghan

Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    It's such a festive afghan, I love it! You're doing a great job on it.

I've been crocheting my brains out the past couple months, making Christmas gifts for my family. Maybe after the holidays, I'll settle down and make something nice for myself.

Shelley
    I started making the afghan probably at the end of October and it has 99 squares. Putting them together is taking a while!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a very pretty afghan with a lot of work in it. Nice job. I know what you mean about joining all the squares. Several years ago I made 2 scrap afghans for a friend and her daughter. After that, I really didn't want to make another one for a long time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Joining squares is a lot of work and very time-consuming.

Post Thanks / Like

Joining Squares

I've been taking a break from joining squares. I started a baby afghan for a friend who had a baby on Monday. I'm also working on crocheting a cover to a microwave heat pack. I'm sure I'll be going back to joining squares soon. However, when this one is finished it may be a while before I start another! LOL!