Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    your snowflakes are pretty. great job

Post Thanks / Like
    They're very pretty and dainty. I love them all!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jane Green, I just saw your snowflakes soooo nice!!! Do they take long to make?? Great job: -) hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Just want to let you all know that I have made 5 Elsa (?) hats from "Frozen" and successfully made 5 snowflakes to put on them!! I probably will make more snowflakes now that I know how. I will try some of the other patterns for snowflakes too. It was fun making the hats and decorating them with snowflakes. Love ya all, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Just want to let you all know that I have made 5 Elsa (?) hats from "Frozen" and successfully made 5 snowflakes to put on them!! I probably will make more snowflakes now that I know how. I will try some of the other patterns for snowflakes too. It was fun making the hats and decorating them with snowflakes. Love ya all, Patty
    It will be interesting to see how they look

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by janegreen View Post
    Crochet snowflakes are so easy and fun to make. They are perfect starting point for beginners and you can complete a simple flake faster than any other project.
    Beautiful! I made a few but different pattern from these, I'd love to have these patterns too if you can & don't mind. I'll give you mine if you'd like, I did a CAL for December when I made mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    I made some snowflakes this year too. I used Elmer's glue and water for stiffener and added some very fine glitter to it. They came out beautifully!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    Beautiful! I made a few but different pattern from these, I'd love to have these patterns too if you can & don't mind. I'll give you mine if you'd like, I did a CAL for December when I made mine.
    Just tell me in a PM where to send my pattern and I will give you my mailing address. I would love to have the pattern for the ones you made.Would you like the pattern for the Elsa hat for little girls also? Love, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I made quite a few snowflakes years ago and enjoyed making them I used a #10 thread. The only thing I didn't like about them is stiffening them, I don't have any place to pin them in place to let them dry. I also sprinkled Glitter on mine. Don't have the slightest idea where they are now. I bought a stiffener at Walmart made especially for crochet items.
    I just noticed we have another lady from Europe. Welcome Jane, your snowflakes are very pretty.

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat, I found some interlocking 12" foam rubber squares that are actually used to make mats for children to play on. I just used as many as necessary for whatever size project I have and pin away. Stiffeners just wash right off and they are easy to store since they come apart.