Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Special Awareness Necklace

I made this breast cancer awareness necklace thinking of my fiancé's grandmother that I met for the first time in Indiana for Thanksgiving. She is a breast cancer survivor and she is part of a breast cancer awareness support group. She is all about breast cancer awareness and relates anything pink to it and even has many items she made herself with the pink ribbon on it. I figured she would love this necklace I made since the thought of her inspired me to do it. I know it isn't much but the meaning behind it is grand and means a lot to many who have had or have/had a loved one who was affected by breast cancer.
    Attached Images Attached Images Special Awareness Necklace-10363082_731710026916131_6974423512863938704_n-jpg 

2. Likes Strawflower, Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just the fact that you thought enough of her and her cause will mean a great deal to her. What a beautiful gesture on your part.

Roe

4. Thanks Ivy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What a sweet idea, I like, I like.. thx so much 4 sharing!

6. Thanks Ivy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

This is pretty and very thoughtful of you to make for her. As a breast cancer survivo

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I made this breast cancer awareness necklace thinking of my fiancé's grandmother that I met for the first time in Indiana for Thanksgiving. She is a breast cancer survivor and she is part of a breast cancer awareness support group. She is all about breast cancer awareness and relates anything pink to it and even has many items she made herself with the pink ribbon on it. I figured she would love this necklace I made since the thought of her inspired me to do it. I know it isn't much but the meaning behind it is grand and means a lot to many who have had or have/had a loved one who was affected by breast cancer.
    This is pretty and very thoughtful of you to make for her.

8. Thanks Ivy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The simplest things in life are sometimes the most beautiful. Good job and what a thoughtful gesture.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ivy, that is so pretty and it was very thoughtful of you to make it for her. xoxoxo Lynda